1. September 23, 2010

Massive DDoS attack

DDoS attack has been mitigated. All realms have been restarted and Neltharion is back online. Web features and account registration have been re-enabled.

Massive scale DDoS attack continues, and we continue working to mitigate it. Logon is available once again to all realms except Neltharion. Web features have been intentionally turned off web features as part of our efforts to minimize the impact of the DDoS attack.

Servers are currently under a massive DDoS attack (millions of packets per second). Neltharion and logon are unavailable. We are working to mitigate the attack. Please consider taking a few hour break in the meantime.

2. September 23, 2010
    hope this gets fixed asap kaer my man :cool:

3. September 23, 2010

4. September 23, 2010
    Omg... To many jelous ppl around trying to ruin something that u guys make with hard work and patient...

HANG ON MOLTEN!! :)

5. September 23, 2010
    w00t let's break the record of people online on the forums

6. September 23, 2010
    Can't you just shut down the servers for a little while, until these children get called for their dinner?

7. September 23, 2010
    auuurgh Wrath of The Blizz Office!!! -.-

8. September 23, 2010
    lol check out how many "guests" are online, i wonder how many are involved in the ddos

9. September 23, 2010
    could someone explain to the noobs (myself) what tee fk is that O.o
    imo packets = noobs
    kaer = pro
    pro>noobs

10. September 23, 2010
    Haters gonna hate!
    That only proove that Molten is the best there is!

11. September 23, 2010
    Just a bunch of ******** punks who are jealous of our sheer pr4wnz. Eventually they'll get bored or Beep'll trace, filter and null the packets.

Maybe if we're lucky he'll be able to trace their IP, even if through a proxy, and post the IP for the rest of us with too much free time and need something to do.

12. September 23, 2010
    Servers are currently under a massive DDoS attack (millions of packets per second). Neltharion and logon are unavailable. We are working to mitigate the attack. Please consider taking a few hour break in the meantime.

OMG more WOW withdrawls *bites nails* :p guess i'll go play farmville on facebook for awhile ...lol

Good luck with getting it all worked out

13. September 23, 2010
    Hope these attackers diacf!!! Bastards, hate these kinds of people.

14. September 23, 2010
    must be the work of blizzard entertainment.....

15. September 23, 2010
    could someone explain to the noobs (myself) what tee fk is that O.o
    imo packets = noobs
    kaer = pro
    pro>noobs
    Denial-of-service attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Google is pro ;)

123 ... Last