1. May 27, 2011  
    Awesome awesome guide.

im a new lock in Frostwolf. Re-rolled ally to join a couple of friends during raids.

Would really want to go demo and learn. How does demo scale in BG's? what pet should i use for PVE and for PVP? should i go for imp or felguard (for intercept in pvp and +5% spell power bonus)

Cheers all!

2. May 31, 2011  
    TechStreme
    Demo isnt good pvp spec. Low survivability of pets makes it nightmare on BGs. And it's no health regen talent.

gotha
    Sorry if this had been asked somewhere before, but how much really is the cap for hit & haste for WL?

hadlokstorm
    I would like to add Quartz addon

Curse link: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ls/quartz.aspx

* easy to pick up
    *little or no set-up ( I only change the positions)

5. Has anyone else noticed that you can't actually clip DoTs. Easy to test, spam corruption on one target and you'll see that it will still tick.

TechStreme
    That's probobly only with Corruption. Since you refresh corruption uptime with Everlasting Affliction they had to make it tick.

7. That's probobly only with Corruption. Since you refresh corruption uptime with Everlasting Affliction they had to make it tick.
    Works the same way with UA, and i did not refresh it with SB/haunt or Drain Life. I just spammed corruption.

8. Few bugs from me:

1) If target is in los from you (piller hugger in arena for example) and your fellpup is chasing him (so the enemy is not in los for the pet) u cant silence him.Rly annoying...same goes for seductions.

2) When u set pet to "stay" and u cast pet spell the pet will go after the target.This can be fixed easly with a macro like (for example spell lock) /cast spell lock /pet stay -> and when the fell spell locks he wont chase the target :) !!!Dont work with seduction!!!!

3) When your pet chase the target and u fear the target pet stops chasing him...Rly ****ed up

4) U cant set pet to attack if target is in los.

---These are bugs that are confirmed from retail exp---

"Warlock working 99% as intended" ... silly :)
    1) Same as retail, working as intended.

2) I don't use stay, I have attack and pet follow on maccros.

3) That's same as retail at the moment, and really annoying indeed.

4) That's a bug yes.

striderJP
    Very useful thread, thanks :)

eber
    Thanks, updates are in the works (including macros) I've just been busy with work.

11. Is there something wrong with the Felhunter quest? because the NPC's doesn't give the quest.

eber
    Is there something wrong with the Felhunter quest? because the NPC's doesn't give the quest.
    Can you give some more details as to which felhunter quest? Race? Which npc are you trying, the starting npc? Which realm are you on?

13. Can you give some more details as to which felhunter quest? Race? Which npc are you trying, the starting npc? Which realm are you on?
    Deathwing, Undead.

eber
    Deathwing, Undead.
    Starting quest right? what level are you?

edit: Tested the starting quest and the following quest after that today. Both worked just fine, too busy to continue on with the chain. Did it on DW and with an undead, so you're either under level 30 or skipped over my guide and talked to the wrong npc.

15. Starting quest right? what level are you?

edit: Tested the starting quest and the following quest after that today. Both worked just fine, too busy to continue on with the chain. Did it on DW and with an undead, so you're either under level 30 or skipped over my guide and talked to the wrong npc.
    I'm level 80 :( and Yes, I am talking about the starting quest to get the felhunter minion.

I went to Gan'rul, Carendin and the other NPC in Silvermoon and they were silent. :(

First 1234 ... Last