eber
    I'm level 80 :( and Yes, I am talking about the starting quest to get the felhunter minion.

I went to Gan'rul, Carendin and the other NPC in Silvermoon and they were silent. :(
    Hmm, idk bro, like i said i tried it and Carendin worked just fine. Perhaps you started it and didn't finish?

2. Succubus quest

I went to Gan'rul bloodeye for the succubus quest .Then,there was no quest for succubus.Im lvl 80 orc Sobragahi

3. Hmm, idk bro, like i said i tried it and Carendin worked just fine. Perhaps you started it and didn't finish?
    Maybe its some sort of bug since the DW didn't restart yet.

eber
    Maybe its some sort of bug since the DW didn't restart yet.
    The quest on DW works fine so it's just you.

eber
    Info updated. Style also changed to make reading easier.

MrTchocolate
    Devourer of souls, the starter quest for succubus chain quest isnt working, you cant get it. Just tried it as an Orc, dont know the other races, probably they arent working too.

eber
    Devourer of souls, the starter quest for succubus chain quest isnt working, you cant get it. Just tried it as an Orc, dont know the other races, probably they arent working too.
    forgot your realm and level.

killakitty
    Great guide very nice of you guys to put it together for us 8) Quick queatin about your pve Affliction build because im unfamiliar with all the darn bugs but just wanted to know why 3/3 and not 1/1 in Amplify curse? Personaly i havent reseached if this is the patch where the fel hunter is the pet to use or the glyphed succy. Im just lazy and gonna go with FH. Are the pets so bugged on here that you dont bother putting in points to improve its dps ? Im not attacking the build just questioning the thinking behind it. 8)

eber
    Great guide very nice of you guys to put it together for us 8) Quick queatin about your pve Affliction build because im unfamiliar with all the darn bugs but just wanted to know why 3/3 and not 1/1 in Amplify curse? Personaly i havent reseached if this is the patch where the fel hunter is the pet to use or the glyphed succy. Im just lazy and gonna go with FH. Are the pets so bugged on here that you dont bother putting in points to improve its dps ? Im not attacking the build just questioning the thinking behind it. 8)
    3/3 what?
    Amplify curse is overrated for pve, an afflock should have enough haste that makes that talent mostly worthless.
    The current glyph for succubus removes all the dots from the target when she casts seduction, so it's not useful for pve. Succubus is a better pvp pet.
    Felhunter is your best choice, however last time I was on Shadow Bite wasn't scaling with dots and had so little health that it wasn't worth improving. Shadow Bite is said to be fixed in the next changelog but who knows when that'll be applied.

Zeekeybookeydo
    I am level 61 undead warlock on frostwolf. I recently did the quest to get the Doomguard. I completed the quests and got the Ritual of Doom spell, but when I use the spell with 4 other people the spell just fizzles away and nothing happens. I have tried it 3 times now and nothing works I know everyone is clicking the spell because they all are close personal friends. I was just wondering if the spell is glitched or if I am doing it wrong in some way.

eber
    I am level 61 undead warlock on frostwolf. I recently did the quest to get the Doomguard. I completed the quests and got the Ritual of Doom spell, but when I use the spell with 4 other people the spell just fizzles away and nothing happens. I have tried it 3 times now and nothing works I know everyone is clicking the spell because they all are close personal friends. I was just wondering if the spell is glitched or if I am doing it wrong in some way.
    yea the spell is broken

killakitty
    3/3 what?
    Amplify curse is overrated for pve, an afflock should have enough haste that makes that talent mostly worthless.
    The current glyph for succubus removes all the dots from the target when she casts seduction, so it's not useful for pve. Succubus is a better pvp pet.
    Felhunter is your best choice, however last time I was on Shadow Bite wasn't scaling with dots and had so little health that it wasn't worth improving. Shadow Bite is said to be fixed in the next changelog but who knows when that'll be applied.
    oops 3/3 the push back talent, Fel concentration ok - Hard to get geared in this game especially when all the raids req 5k gs lol -in the future i think they will come out with a succy glyph that increases damage i believe. I have a hard time remembering this specific patch because its pretty far behind live and adding all the "failures to scale" is frustrating.
    ---------------------------------
    Fel concentration is good but i didnt realize beefing up fel hunter was worthless atm.

MrTchocolate
    forgot your realm and level.
    Y, sorry, lvl 70, frostwolf. Gan'rul Bloodeye do not give the starter quest for the chain.

eber
    Can someone else help test something for me, I can not log on to my main lock for awhile.
    Chaotic Skyflare Diamond wasn't working for DoT crits about a week ago (click here and scroll to the bottom for my tests), haven't been able to get back on to retest since then. Can any see if it is still broken and bump the ticket?

15. Can someone else help test something for me, I can not log on to my main lock for awhile.
    Chaotic Skyflare Diamond wasn't working for DoT crits about a week ago (click here and scroll to the bottom for my tests), haven't been able to get back on to retest since then. Can any see if it is still broken and bump the ticket?
    Not going to bump it since my tests where quite.... rudimentary?

Anyway, tested corruption for a while with and without meta gem (different helms though, thats why its a crappy test)

Without meta gem, the difference between the damage corruption was doing and the drdamage tooltip was around 20, with meta it went up to around 200.

So, for me its still broken, since i didnt do any decent maths or test i will not go around bumping the issue in the tracker though.

First 12345 ... Last