1. the KS is currently bugged, so another type might be do NOT use it against SHAMANS NEAR his TOTEMS!!!
    It will be painfull loss of ur burst, another slight advice: When a warr uses bladestorm u can and should use Feint!
    The guide is actually verry good since i never came across the idea of CS without Combat Potency enabling u to use slow offhand weapons(which is a gread boost in DPS since CS is relying solely on white hits)
    Another type at least for those who havent played Cata: The combat spec's idea is CONTROL OVER THE TEMP OF THE FIGHT.
    So if sb wants to try Combat DO NOT expect to see low ZOMG hits/crits but that imp kick does quite make up for it when attacking Casters, Healers.
    And the Imp Gouge is one mini in-combat Sap.

2. In cata rogues are not the "glass cannon" anymore they do decent damage, but their main purpose is CONTROL this is it...

Garrehtt
    Did someone say protection warrior?

Other than most of the dedicated protection warriors go wayy past block value cap which after numerous testing with friends it's safe to say there is no cap (yayy ._. )

As someone stated previously

Open
    Free action potion
    Expose armor
    disarm
    killing spree.
    Half and finish.

4. Free action potion
    Consumables like this are for scrubs and not even usable in arena in the first place. Might as well spam healing potions as well and use rocket boots and stun grenades and have a personal healing you while you duel.

If you can't rely on your own class to win then there was no point in dueling.

Garrehtt
    Consumables like this are for scrubs and not even usable in arena in the first place. Might as well spam healing potions as well and use rocket boots and stun grenades and have a personal healing you while you duel.

If you can't rely on your own class to win then there was no point in dueling.

You Opinion might be taken to consideration by others but it's most definately ignored by me.

I haven't touched Arenas as a rogue since TBC.

It's just a Utility, a utility I use in Battlegrounds and World PvP.

Did someone say protection warrior?
    Nuff said.

6. May 20, 2013  
    Soft-cap plus an ArP trinket is enough ArP in my opinion. Going for the hard-cap, you're just playing "the quick and the dead" cowboys with your opponent "can you kill me fast enough before I click Killing Spree". It's fun and all versus random people outside Orgrimmar/SW, going all Cheap Shot > Expose Armor > KSpree LOLOLOLO, but it's just not competent vs people, who know what they're doing. Trinket + Ice Block/ Shield Wall/ Vanish/ Deterrence/ Demonic Portal/ Dispersion and you're toast. Shams, DKs and Druids can't directly counter this, but they have abilities & talents, which reduce damage while CCed drastically, so it evens out.

Thanks for the positive feedback :) I appreciate it.

7. May 20, 2013  
    Nice guide man. I will try combat too. Seen just 1 guy on armory who is using it in arena, but I usually play for fun thats all. Anyway, what is the hardest class to counter and easiest with c rogue?

8. May 21, 2013  
    It can be hard countering casters, as you have limited mobility, compared to Sub.

Warriors and Rogues are ridiculously easy as Combat.

9. So what's the status of combat rogues in PvP at the moment in WOTLK? I saw this thread, got really excited and have been gearing up, but now i see multiple threads about that they are horrible, even in PvE.
    It's fun though and I like the burst, but Killing Spree near the totems for example is really sad/very often I fall underground. Also today I discovered that CloS isn't working correctly, because the spells dont get resisted, but they miss, which means Setup talent doesn't give combo points with it :/ Even though the opening post said a well timed CloS can give CPs for Deadly throw.

10. plz link good combad talents link doesnt work on the topic

11. May 17, 2014  
    plz link good combad talents link doesnt work on the topic
    Here you go! :)

I'm really enjoying this spec, atm.

http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#f0xZGxhdMbxqMurMRtf0fzh

12. plz link good combad talents link doesnt work on the topic
    Working talent calculator found and spec posted.

13. How is this build compared to Mutilate/Prep?

14. It's pretty decent and fun for both BGs and duels. People usually never expect it. It can also work in arenas with a cleave comp. It doesn't tunnel or pressure as much as Muti, but it does have some very serious burst with Killing Spree and Adrenaline Rush.

15. It's pretty decent and fun for both BGs and duels. People usually never expect it. It can also work in arenas with a cleave comp. It doesn't tunnel or pressure as much as Muti, but it does have some very serious burst with Killing Spree and Adrenaline Rush.
    Is it too gear dependant compared to mutilate? Is it realistic/easy enough to gear a combat rogue up to the point where it's fun off the bat and not useless until you hit max arpen?

First ... 9101112 Last