1. Eh, didn't pay attention there. :D It used to be ArP when the trink was first released, that's why. My bad.

2. 1 more detail regarding dbw - it has 105s ICD.

3. 1 more detail regarding dbw - it has 105s ICD.
    Hi jendah :) It's been a while.

Can you please provide solid sources? I've been looking into it and people report an ICD anywhere between 90 and 105 sec and I am prone to believe that the lower is the actual value.

4. Hi jendah :) It's been a while.

Can you please provide solid sources? I've been looking into it and people report an ICD anywhere between 90 and 105 sec and I am prone to believe that the lower is the actual value.
    Hi, there is a lot of misinformation regarding this trinket - everyone expected it to have same uptime like rest of the trinkets, but blizzard decided to make something different... I experimented with it a lot, because I was looking for replacement (wish I could have sts norm + hc at the same time on my war).

There is a screenshot I took some time ago. It shows 19s remaining on DBW proc (it proced 11 seconds before SS) and 94s left for its cd => 105s ICD.

5. Although the 94sec left may be from an addon, thus an external source, I'll buy it.

6. I apologise for my ignorance but pls answer me!!

If we combat rogues rely on armor penetration why dont we use "expose armor" frequently?

7. If we combat rogues rely on armor penetration why dont we use "expose armor" frequently?
    For example EA removes 20% armor and if u have 80% arp it isnt the same thing as if u got 100% arp.
    If target has 100k armor. EA removes 20k so that leaves target with 80k armor. If u got 80% arp u ignore 80% of the 80 k so basically you end up hitting a person which has 16k armor. On the other side if u have 100% arp target which has 100k armor is "feeling" like you hit armorless target.

8. Short answer: because you don't need EA when you already bypass all their armor via ArP.

EA and other similar effects cut the target's armor, ArP bypasses a percentage of whatever is left. So logically the question comes - if you have 100% ArP, why would you need EA?

Generally, having EA up will be a DPS gain for you if you're under 1400 ArP, the problem is that someone has to apply it and keep it up, and if that someone is you, then you'll actually lose DPS from having to keep EA up on the target. Also generally, if the raid composition in a 25-man group is physically-heavy, then it's actually not a bad idea to keep EA up if there isn't anyone else who can keep it passively (Devastate). For a 10-man it's not worth it.

davido16
    What are best professions to play as combat rogue? Should I use for example Hyperspeed Accelerators from engineering?

10. Jc, Ench, tailoring(back enchant), Engineering is the best for combat.

11. What about minor glyphs?

Very helpful guide, but you didn't mention any minor glyphs, and since nobody has asked yet.... (or I just couldn't use the seacrh function properly)

12. There's no overwhelming picks for minors. I take a safe fall, vanish(say I'm near LK coming out of FM when he's enraged, vanish before FM ends and then I've got a little boost with it to move for defile/viles), and the 3rd is whatever, I usually run with pick lock or distract.

As it pertains to raiding as combat(or assa honestly) the minors are barely useful except for a small handful of situations(safe fall is nice for vdw).

13. May 17, 2015  
    Which boss in ICC can i use KS? before moltdown I was tried to use KS on every boss in ICC. However, I was falling down the floor whenever I use KS.
    Do KS can really work?

14. May 17, 2015  
    You can use it safely on every boss now. I once managed to fall on BPC when both Valanar and Taldaram were on the stairs tho. On Gunship it doesn't seem to do damage whenever I try to use it on mage on the enemy ship.

15. That guide is a bit silly. The 4x T10 build is lame as hell too much rng for the extra 3 CP. Expertise should be 26/26 not 21/21. Also your builds yields ~7-8% hit and that's low as fk. I don't understand why 99% rogues are goin that low hit rating build, when you can go a build like mine http://armory.warmane.com/character/...gnaros/profile

More hit --> less missed auto attacks, more energy return from talents, more hack and slash hits, more poison hits = more damage
    So the question is the ~2% more crit and 13% chance of gettin 3 extra CP from 4x T10 worth the 15-20% average miss rate on boss fights instead of 5-10% miss rate? I wouldn't say so.

Also low rupture rotation --> full eviscerate when you got a bear/cat/arms warr in the raid.

U forgot to mention best professions for rogues.
    JC + Engi
    JC + Tailor
    Tailor + Engi 400 AP for 15 sec every 1 min and 360 haste every 1 min for 12 sec

New roggirs should 1st go for the Expertise cap then 9-10% hit rating(w/o talents) followed by ARP cap and in the end getting more AP, crit and haste.

I also see a lot of rogues failing the damn easy rotation.

It should be like this:
    **Low rupture rotation:
    PreTotT + preHaste pot on the other rogue(if no roggir put it on a tank) -> Sinister Strike till you get 2 combo points--> SnD --> KS + engi hands/racial(if you have)--> 2 Sinister-- > Adre rush + BF(can be saved for adds on bosses like dbs,rotface,lich king for more damage)-> 3x SS --> Rupture --> Sinister strike till 5 --> if you have ~10 sec left on SnD go for Eviscerate else SnD --> 5 CP Rupture --> 4 CP SnD ---> if ~10 sec of SnD go for eviscerate else SnD. Use TotT, Adre rush, BF, KS and other DPS abilities on every cooldown

So in my case it is like this:
    PreTotT on the 2nd rogue or tank + preHastepot--> 2 CP --> SnD --> Orc racial + engi hands + Killing Spree --> 2 SS --> Adre Rush + Blade Flurry --> 5 CP Rupture --> 5 CP Eviscerate --> 4 CP SnD --> TotT on CD --> 5 CP Rupture ---> ~10 sec SnD ? --> 5 CP Eviscerate else 4 CP SnD ---> repeat

**Full eviscerate rotation
    Same as above except that you replace all ruptures with eviscerates

Additional notes:
    For rogues who have less than 1.2k ARP should use Envenom instead of Eviscerate. Yes it drains deadly poison stacks but you get them up fast enuf w/o any dps loss
    Edited: October 4, 2015

First ... 6141516171826 ... Last