1. Nice healing done indeed :respect:

I have few questions tho, i dont know how its on Neltharion but FW in past few weeks gives us hard time with delay,and tbh it was then when i decided to drop my haste gems,and go sp+haste

Another question i noticed u are using Bizzuri totem,and u dont use Shamanistic Focus to lower your flame shock mana cost,i am using same totem,and i think when combined with DFO it can boost my haste and sp to very max limits

And ofc my thread is open to adjustments and comments so feel free to give your opinions,but i think i wrote good enough for starter shamans,not for advanced users and endgame stuff

tomtomz
    Normal (Non-heroic) DFO no longer procs off heals. Honestly, I don't have mana issues, so casting flame shock every 30 seconds doesn't bother me. With the amount of mana cooldowns there is these days, it's hard to go oom.

3. Exactly doesnt proc of healing spells,but we both use flame shock,i guess dots proc trinket?

tomtomz
    Exactly doesnt proc of healing spells,but we both use flame shock,i guess dots proc trinket?
    This would be amazing if the proc rate was decent. Have you tested it?

5. I didnt but one of my friends is using it and he says that it procs from ticks of FS, 155 passive haste+ major spellpower on proc,would make it perfect trinket for resto

i hope i get it on tuesday i saved lots of dikeypi for it ^^

I ll test it in few mins with friend,stay tuned xD

It reached max proc with 1 flame shock, so i guess proc rate is more than decent :)

6. Take a Look at this.

Someone tell me if my Weapon is better than Truama. and Where i can get some trinks to Raise my Gs for some ICC Boss runs. Thanks :D

http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...zroz/Sargeras/

terpman007
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]\

Now i want to talk about Glyphs,and there is loads of shaman glyphs that are useless,but i wont bother about those,i ll just name few glyphs that u should use
    Major:
    1. Glyph of Chain Heal your chain heals heal additional target its must have glyph
    2. Glyph of Healing Stream Totem additional healing for your HST
    3. Well 3rd glyph is optional,you can go for Earthliving or Earth Shield i would advise to use Glyph of Earth Shield,since i tested both and i got better results for Earth Shield glyph

Gear:

Trinket #1: http://www.openwow.com/?item=50358 Emblem of Frost Vendor (60 EoFs)
    Trinket #2: Silver of Pure Ice (marrowgar 10 man) or Sollace of the Fallen (Lord Jaraxxsus 25) both trinkets are great,but i would go for sollace

Here we come to stats that u want on your gear: Spellpower, Haste, Crit, Mp5 and that is the order u should look for stats, you dont need to much mp5 since u use 2 mana trinkets and few items gives you mp5 only,so dont stack mp5 like noob.Spellpower 1st ofc since it is engine of healing.

Earth Shield use on Main Tank no argue with that,except there is more Restoration Shamans in raid,then u use on OT or some caster DPS to reduce pushback on that target

Shockex Frostwolf EU guild Eminence

aight sorry i quoted all these things idk how to do more than one quote in a post
    1st part - glyph of healing stream isn't nearly as good as things like glyph of ES, earthliving, etc. i kinda like glyph of HW, because i forget to heal myself. but HS totem is such a low part of your healing, its not neccesary

2nd part - i assume these are the BiS trinks you can get without donating, because the best one is either Althors abdicus or the one from RS. but its no contest, solace is better than sliver, solace gives like 150 passive mp5, which allows you to gear almost like an ele sham, but without the hit

3rd part - haste > SP. especially if you are a chain heal spammer, you need to get those heals out FAST. too your point of you pulled 11k hps or whatever stacking sp, i pulled 12.5k stacking haste, and solohealed half of BQL 10. anyways, shammy heals already are quite powerful, and since we dont have many instant heals, we need to get them out quick, so get haste

4th part - just ES the tank. there shouldnt be 3 resto shammies in a raid anyways, and almost all casters have talents to give them 100 percent pushback protection anyways with concentration aura

imo (sorry to say this) but this resto guide is better: http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=85586
    plus ur colors make it harder to read

tomtomz
    Someone tell me if my Weapon is better than Truama. and Where i can get some trinks to Raise my Gs for some ICC Boss runs. Thanks :D

http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...zroz/Sargeras/
    No. Trauma is arguably better than Royal Sceptre, or at least equal.

Craft cloth 264 legs, mail 264 feet, vote for a show of faith and wisdom's hold, buy a BQ's crimson choker/belt of the blood nova/marrowgar's frigid eye. A few suggestions for upgrades :p

ohmybob
    Few questions for both people...Why not healing grace to help protect the healer? Also do I get earth shield or not? So it's just the very last level that is bugged? Earth shield and the first level of improvement would work? Would it be worth it. I am new to WoW but both of you have different views and I'm not really sure what to do...

tomtomz
    Few questions for both people...Why not healing grace to help protect the healer? Also do I get earth shield or not? So it's just the very last level that is bugged? Earth shield and the first level of improvement would work? Would it be worth it. I am new to WoW but both of you have different views and I'm not really sure what to do...
    I'm not sure if it was ever a problem in previous expansions, but in Wrath, it is near impossible for a healer to pull aggro off any decent sort of tank. If you do pull aggro, 15% threat reduction would not have helped you.

Earth shield is a must have. I'm not exactly sure how it's bugged, so I'll wait for someone else to answer for that.

11. The guide is not bad. Couple things though, Improved earth shield 2/2 is bugged, IMO it's useless of a talent really if it's not going to give extra 10% heal on earth shield. Thunder Striking vs. Elemental weapons, Thunder striking 5/5 will outweigh elemental weapons 3/3 as your gear progresses, so as you hit around SP 3k unbuffed maybe, elemental weapons is really nothing with the 45SP increase vs the extra crit from thunder striking.

12. Hi,

I just gear my shammy to 5.1k and I currently can heal RDF and heroic instances, in ICC10 I do 4.7k HPS. I find it is fine atm but the biggest problem I have is mana. I run oom pretty easily especially when using CH, if I use LHW/HW my mana can last a bit longer but I have to pop all skills/trinkets that give me mana. It is very difficult to heal atm and sometimes I dont have any mana left at all during the fight.

I'd like to ask for any tips for mana issue and to heal more efficiently.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks.

P/S: My armory: http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...el/Neltharion/
    I have 245 cloth robe, 245 & 264 totem, alrdy gemmed and enchants but armory haven't updated yet.

kooghar
    Hi,

I just gear my shammy to 5.1k and I currently can heal RDF and heroic instances, in ICC10 I do 4.7k HPS. I find it is fine atm but the biggest problem I have is mana. I run oom pretty easily especially when using CH, if I use LHW/HW my mana can last a bit longer but I have to pop all skills/trinkets that give me mana. It is very difficult to heal atm and sometimes I dont have any mana left at all during the fight.

I'd like to ask for any tips for mana issue and to heal more efficiently.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks.

P/S: My armory: http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...el/Neltharion/
    I have 245 cloth robe, 245 & 264 totem, alrdy gemmed and enchants but armory haven't updated yet.
    Maybe if you have mana issues you should put more points into the talent that reduces the mana cost of your spells. Also make sure you keep waster shield and mana spring totem up, you should be fine.

14. Thanks but I cannot find talents that reduce mana cost for resto shammy. Can you tell me which talent please?

15. I'd like to ask for any tips for mana issue and to heal more efficiently.
    Seeing your armory the only reason i can find for your mana problems is, you are not refreshing water shield.

Otherwise, its just impossible for you to run oom, i run with 400 mp5 after all buffs and never had problems with mana even after heavy chain heal spam on fights like BQL.

Try to check how many charges are left often and with it alone and your mp5 you should not have any problems.

You even have too much mp5 for my taste, remember your pricipal stats are sp and haste, more raw healing output also means having to cast heals less often thus wasting less mana.

First 1234 ... Last