1. +1

Loved the guide, forget the haters.:)

2. Loved the guide, forget the haters.:)
    its not hate its that the guide is old and outdated and has many flaws.

3. May 23, 2015  
    your quote:

I didnt write these things just randomly,or copied from another site,this guide is for molten shamans,and i tested Healing Stream totem alot, without glyph it was 17% of my heals when i glyphed it incresead to 25% so Glyph is must have for 25man raids

my opinion:

i'm agree with your spec, i use this too. I just want to make a point for your glyphes: healing stream is completely useless, for a simple reason. it heals also your party member, not raid member. so it's perfect in dungeon, but useless in raid.

I use:
    -glyph of water mastery, which provides an increased amount of mana gained from water shield, perfect cause shaman wears sp+haste+crit
    -glyph of chain heal, for 1 additional target, very useful with second bonus of the set
    -glyph of healing weave, which allow to heal yourself for an amount equal to 20% of the amount healed with this spell. and the coolest thing is that u should not crit the healing weave, but u should crit that 20% on yourself! (ex: i make 12k of healing weave on my target, i could heal me about 5k)

4. Besides the fact that this doesn't make any sense, with a heal that has a base case time of 2.5 seconds, adding more haste won't affect how you cast it.

As it stands right meow (Fully haste gems), my Chain Heal crits for a max of 24k in ICC. Adding more spellpower to that will just contribute to overhealing done. I find that it is more beneficial to be able to drop more Chain Heals to top more people off.

Yes is true. More Spell Power will contribute to overheal your primary target, but not every next target. Anyway adding of Spell Power will increase your total effect of your Chain Heal. Because this reason, the good Restoration Shaman always balanced his most important stats depending on encounter. For example, at LK stacking of only haste will be so useless for you, you will want something powerful and mana survivable like SP, critical and Mp5s. Every encounter requires different style of play, talents or glyphs or stats.

5. July 4, 2016  
    Quite a few good ideas here. Guide requires a update but not obsolete at all :).

6. It is pretty obsolete considering there are two other guides out there which are much better than this.

7. @Funkymusic They have more information yes but i'd still read this guide from time to time. Like i said some interesting ideas here.

8. @Funkymusic They have more information yes but i'd still read this guide from time to time. Like i said some interesting ideas here.
    Not really. But Narwien sums it up quite well on page 4, really.

First ... 345