1. May 18, 2016  

[Guide] I'm 80, Now what? [By OmniCode]

This guide was written by OmniCode,
    For the Private Server Warmane,
    And only for this Server and not Retail.

Hello all reading my guide for "I'm 80, Now what?" I hope you enjoy reading this.
    I'll inform everything possible to increase the possibilities for you to enjoy
    this game once you passed the first stepping stone of getting to the level cap.

On the way to 80, You'll experience things like fighting mobs, Fighting opposite
    factions, Maybe even some instances if you were lucky before 80. You should
    already have done lots of quests, And no the game some already. So if you have
    any questions or wish to provide information for this guide to use then please
    post it and you'll be credited for helping make a very helpful guide for all
    newer players and even ones who want to think of new ideas to enjoy the
    wonderful game or World of Warcraft, Provided free by Warmane services.

In this Guide i'll explain lots of things you can do once you've become 80,
    And i'll try my best to make it easy to understand and link you to sites
    with information since I can only explain so much, And this'll all help you.
    So let's stop talking, And get on with the guide. =]

I'm 80, Now what?
    Well good sir, or ma'am, There's lots of things you can do once you're 80.
    And i'll list them with some details, And then you'll be able to seek out more information
    that I explained to be provided with detailed information and external sites
    with more information laid out to help you even more! So let's start.

This one is the most common to start, And some people even get into it before
    hitting 80, It's professions! This is something that is very enjoyable and can provide
    you with extra days of gameplay just trying to master these things on Warmane
    Professions are used to make items and gain new powers, For example;
    Herbalism gives you a skill which can track Herb nodes on minimap and another
    skill which actually gives you a buff which heals you some. There's different
    ones, This is something everyone should try getting into it can help you in lots of ways.
    So scroll down for the "Professions" part of the guide to read more.

Another fun thing to do once you're 80 on Warmane, Is battlegrounds.
    This will not interest everyone, because it's player versus player, or "PvP."
    I'm sure you've encountered fighting with other players while leveling,
    But this isn't exactly the same. It's staged and it's different games.
    Like capture the flag and returning it to the base, Or holding bases to get more
    points gathered to win, Or even attacking and defending bases. Lot's of stuff
    to try, I really would suggest trying this out to atleast see if you enjoy it.
    Scroll down to "PvP" part of the guide for more information in PvP.

Now if you really, REALLY, enjoyed killing monsters while leveling this might be for you!
    PvE, Which is Player Versus Enemy. Now this is Instances or Raids, You may have
    done this while leveling, It's when you went into a giant portal with a party
    and killed abunch of really strong monsters and bosses. Now some people are
    only into PvP, But if you're like me you'll enjoy PvP and PvE. Well this is how
    you can get some of the best gears in the same and dominate the strongest
    of monsters, even Lich King, And get a cool title "King Slayer" Now if you like
    running through very well designed dungeons and killing bosses in groups of
    players then search for "PvE" in the guide for more inromation.

Other things you can do, Guilds, Exploring, And other things. Guilds are a fun way
    to enjoy the social and serious side of Warmane, There's also other ways to enjoy
    Warmane's WoW even with your classes like Hunter and Rogues, So if you want to know
    more things you can do in WoW then scroll down to "Other Stuff" part of the guide.

There's Primary and Secondary Professions you can pick from,
    But you can only have 2 of the Primary Professions,
    And any amount of Secondary Professions.

Professions can be used to make a lot of money, Or just to get more fun things
    to use in WoW, Lots of things you can get out of Professions no joke, Cooking gets you
    awesome rewards and fishing too, Professions is something you shouldn't skip in WoW.
    It'll offer a lot for you.

For more information detailed and laid out you should check this link out.
    WoWwiki's Profession Information.

Here's a list of all the Professions you're able to obtain.

=Primary Professions=

-Alchemy
    Used to create potions and effects, Really cool buffs and able to change Gems and more.
    -Blacksmithing
    Be able to create Plate and Mail gears and weapons, Very good Profession for Plate wearers.
    -Enchanting
    Can create enchants for weapons and armors which is very powerful, Among other things.
    -Engineering
    Create really cool 'toys', Make a Motorcycle Mount, Revive people, And more!
    Make Glyphs, Vellums, And inks, Very good money maker.
    -Jewelcrafting
    Cut Gems that are used for Sockets on Gears, Which add more stats!
    -Leatherworking
    Craft leather armors and kits, Make bags and more.
    -Tailoring
    Craft cloth armors, Bags, And little things like nets and more.
    -Herbalism
    Pick herb nodes to get Herbs you can mill and such, Good with other Professions.
    -Mining
    This is for mining, Which can go with Blacksmithing and such, Very good partner Profession.
    -Skinning
    This is another good Partner Profession, For things like Leatherworking.

=Secondary Professions=

-Cooking
    Cook food, Get buffs from your Food and make some interesting things to eat.
    -First Aid
    Make items that can help heal you.
    -Fishing
    Fish up fish for cooking, Lots of rewards from fishing just like Cooking.

Player Versus Player.
    Something very big in WoW and Warmane, Something everyone should give a try to see
    if they'll enjoy it or not. This is something that proves who's better and stronger.
    There's different types of PvP though, Which are these and i'll explain them.

=World PvP=
    This is fighting in the World, Without going anywhere, This can happen anywhere.
    Ways to explore this is by finding contested areas filled with other factions and you
    can fight with them and try to dominate, Or even try your luck in the other Faction
    Cities, Which are filled with them, But this can be very bad if you're alone lol.
    People actually make big raids of players to run the big cities of opposite Faction,
    And you can get an achievement and a cool mount when you kill the kings.
    It's just some things you can do in World PvP, But it's not all there is.

=Duels=
    This is a more simple version of PvP where you'll fight against your own Faction
    This can be done with any level and such, Simple way to determine who's tougher.
    Factions will normally do this outside of their main cities like Org and SW.

=Battlegrounds=
    This is the Game version of PvP, Where you'll compete in groups of a set match.
    And you'll do games like Capture the flag and more, Multiple ways to win in every match.
    None are the same, They're all different. Different rules, Way to win, Map and more.
    This is a way to farm lots of Honor which can be used to buy more PvP type of armor,
    Which can help you be better in PvP and harder to kill, So it's a great thing to do,
    And you get stuf out of it.

=Arenas=
    This is more advised once you've been doing PvP a lot and you're good at it,
    You can team up in groups of 2, 3, or 5, And go against other teams of the same size.
    Which you'll fight to the last team standing and you'll win the match, This is hardcore
    PvPing, It'll also allow you to get the best PvP gears if your rating gets up high enough.
    So if you want the best PvP gear and you're good at fighting then join in on this.
    Make sure to get a good team though, Or you'll fail pretty hard haha.

For more information about PvP check out these links.
    WoWwiki's PvP Information.

Player Versus Enemy OR Player Versus Environment
    This is something favored for Guilds to do on Warmane, This is where you'll go
    For when you enjoy going into Instances with friends and killing hard bosses.
    Some of the things you'll get out of this is epicly powerful gears and weapons
    to help you become super strong and better to do great instances like VoA and ICC.

Now some places you would try out are 5 man instances first, These are more towards
    newer 80s, And still easier to do but not every 5 man is easy to do. Just majority.
    These will help you gear up and get better.

10 mans are harder, Then there's 25 mans which are even tougher.
    These are ones done normally by Guilds or Pugs will try to do them which won't always
    really work out, Unless you got a good leader who knows what he's doing.

To know more about PvE check out these links.
    WoWwiki's PvE Information.
    WoWwiki's Instances Information
    WoWwiki's List of Instances by Level

So some other things you're able to enjoy about being 80.
    Guilds are a good thing to get into, These can offer a lot of things depending on
    what guild you get into, Some will help you gear up, Get better, Learn more.
    There are some great guilds that'll help you. Some guilds are focused on different
    things like, Gearing, Helping, Socialize, Raiding, PvPing, And more.
    So ask about the guild before joining in or you might get into something you're
    not really looking for.
    You can also try to create a Guild to get moving, But this is better once you know
    the game and you can help other people.

Some other things you can do would be making more toons!
    This can actually help you, What if you want more than 2 primary Professions?
    Well that's how you can do it, Then you can get more out of Professions.

Gearing is something you will be doing, This can be done in two ways.
    PvE and PvP gear.
    PvP gear you can gain with Honor or EoTs
    I suggest using Hononr to get PvP gear though, Easier that way.
    PvE gear is gain in Raids or buy them with Emblems you gain from killing bosses.
    PvE gear can be easier to gain sometimes than PvP.
    If you want help gearing PvE wise, Check out my Guide for Gearing. My Gearing Guide

Now, I would like your help to add more to this Thread to help give options to new 80s,
    So they know just getting to 80 isn't the end of WoW, And that it's only the first part
    of WoW, There's so much more.

So everything you wish to add to the thread, And if I do add it, I'll add a Credit part
    So people know others are helping make the Game more fun for them.

I hope my Guide has helped.
    Please Comment suggestions and if you used it and it helped you out.

2. May 30, 2016  
    If you ever get really bored and can't figure out anything to do, achievement hunting is always an option. This involves pressing the "y" key on your keyboard and checking your achievement list. You can see what you have already completed, and try to complete ones you haven't done already. Some of them are really hard to do! Have fun with those!