1. to fix this issue of green npcs, try rewrite the name of these 2 files:
    "patch-8-001" and "patch-H-003", just remove these numbers after and should be fine (-001 and -003).

2. May 21, 2024  
    Hi there
    Any update for windows 11?

3. May 24, 2024  
    hey i like your patch, can you tell me the patch files that contain the login screen and loading screens in v2 version? is it patch-L and patch-M respectively? thanks!

4. May 27, 2024  
    Question, I installed the HD pack.
    1. The main menu - buttons are white with text in it, as if missing textures.
    2. For some reason there is no music in the main menu and ingame... and I need that music for nostalgia :( .
    Any ideas to fix this?

EDIT: Nevermind, I am not sober. The music was turned off in the menu, and the buttons fixed themselves after a restart.
    Edited: May 27, 2024

5. Hi thanks for the pack and addons, it makes the game looks much better!! I have to point just one thing out though, I don't know if anyone encountered this bug so I share how i fixed it.. here is the thing:

Aparrently the patch 4 and 5 that supposely add only music mess up the location names on top of the minimap and the pop up name when you discover new places plus it also break addons like quest helper, so trying to find the culprit i found out it was those two patches.. don't ask me why but that did the trick, it may have something to do with my client language being different from english but its still weird if those patches are only music to break so much.. Anyway i found out how to fix it, so enjoy this awesome pack without this bug if you had it <3

6. Just can across this, looks like a lot of work has been put into it. Was there a final updated download link? Tia

First 12