1. Season Total Honor / Conquest reset without Season change?...

Just wondering, is there a set time when season total resets even though we haven't changed season?
    I was at 6500 season total, very near to finally getting that damn two-handed.
    Today I logged to get to the final stretch, only to realize that my Season Total has dropped to 1790 (honor) and 375 (conquest).
    So needless to say I'm extremely disappointed and I can't get myself to get back to grinding all the bgs required, especially when I don't know if the season total will bug out again...

EDIT: Never mind. Just saw the latest updates and apparently the season did end a few days ago. FML. -.-
    Edited: April 5, 2017

2. Ya it sucks if you were trying to get your season rate up. It's not easy here.

3. It sucks so hard, being underpopulated on the Horde side means that it takes a lot of effort and patience to gear up. Well, I got back to grinding.
    Still wondering though, since I'm guessing that the Seasons are not blizz like (meaning new gear and upgrades with each new Season), is there a set time when the season resets? Like say every three months? Would hate to have that happen for my other toons. :)

4. Still wondering though, since I'm guessing that the Seasons are not blizz like (meaning new gear and upgrades with each new Season), is there a set time when the season resets? Like say every three months? Would hate to have that happen for my other toons. :)
    Yes there is a new season every 4 months, even though the last one was the first one that lasted 3 months. It's unknown if this trend will continue.

5. Yea the last 2 seasons screwed me over big time on my lock. On both occasions I was well on my way to unlocking the Prideful weapon when the season ended and I had to start all over again :/
    I wouldn't be surprised if he were to end up 548 with just the sword missing >.<