1. When vill be posible to download WoW warloards of Draneor

When can i download WoW warloards of dreanor ??????

2. When can i download WoW warloards of dreanor ??????
    It was all just empty words since the very first day they announced it, so I personally wouldn't count on it if I were you. I myself am headed to retail.

3. lol All this talk about WOD and nothing. xD

4. if ppl want to play wod go on retail :P I understand that in some countries income is not so large that allows ppl to buy a WoD on retail + sub every month.. so we need to w8 :)

5. WoD is 50 dollars + Classic WoW 20 dollars (with 1 month of playtime) + subs every month is not like everyone can afford it,Free and faster WoW experience on free private servers is priceless,you can log in when you want and play it,no restrictions,you can be cause and hard core,noone cares.When i played WoD PTR 2 months ago on At it was freken awesome,bug fix progress was better than Frostwolf and Sargeas now.So you can QQ ,but face the fact that they will continue to script wod no matter waht you say and it will be better then Mop and cata for sure.

6. where to get the WOW Warlords of Draenor retail? and what is retail? can you play WOD ? and do you have to buy retail or is it a free download to?

7. May 7, 2015  
    where to get the WOW Warlords of Draenor retail? and what is retail? can you play WOD ? and do you have to buy retail or is it a free download to?
    Hi trunks12, i think retail is the english language designation for the official Blizzard game. If you want to play there you must buy the game install it and pay a monthly subscription to keep playing. If you stop paying you can´t play.