1. new season pvp ...Bad move !

hello ... it is tuesday so we go arena for with pts biensur ^ ^ knowing that s3 should shoulder a rating 2000 and we can not this stuff because since 4 days we are not the seller s1 s0 result 2-10 because 98% are already full s2 So the player who already has the full s2 or s1 are cramper laugh today face anyone who no piece of pvp I hope that next time with the s4 you will be better prepare.

2. Which 4 days? It is not yet 48 hours since s3 release. Just be patient for a little bit more time, what's the problem?

3. 17 dec s1 supose to be here ,s3 are here since yesterday in area zone 52 ... we and MANY poeple have farming Honor like me 75k with 100 marks for 17 Dec for the s1 we are 0 item because no vendor are in .. all begin with 1500 rating arena , we fight team vs s2 s1 s0 ....dat is the problem.

4. I feel you bro, but you seriously should consider not posting on the forums at all with this level of english :D

5. Excellent job Warmane. As if fighting s2 players in arena's with pve gear wasn't fun, now we get to fight S3 players with pve gear. Because of the max honor cap + marks I saved up are nearly worthless right now. But you gotta get those points before the flush, in which case the S3 players will thrive even more, while the pve geared without any S1 will get pooped on even more. 11/10 can't wait for S4.

6. yes... i was wait s1 vendors every day at 17 dec... and wait...wait...wait... have 75k and 100 all marks... and wait...wait..
    i cant go on arena now, becouse i have 200 res, and wait FOR S1 VENDOR... but i think it's will never up. Another player farm s4, and all low geared people wait S1 vendor 3 days..