1. July 8, 2017  

<Insanity> (NA) recruiting HEALERS!

<Insanity> (H) is recruiting healers for its second Kara group and for its 25man roster. We are in need of a resto sham, a holy priest and a resto druid. Our first group has cleared Karazhan multiple times and we're looking to get a second group going.

Our raid times are 8-12PM EST on Sunday/Monday. We are starting Gruul this week!

If you have any questions or would like an invite, feel free to whisper Luz, Vexaa or Bnewz in-game!

Thank you and have a nice day!
    Edited: July 8, 2017

2. Hey I'm currently on Alliance but would be willing to re-roll due to this raid schedule being a perfect fit for me. I have exp in top 100 US guilds on retail. I'd like to talk more on discord.

3. Little update: We are now recruiting pretty much any class and spec (no rogue or lock) to complete our 25man roster and for our third Kara group. We are now 10/11 in Kara and 1/2 in Gruul (only tried High King so far). If you are still interested, please reply here or let me or any officer know!

@porzingis I'm not sure if you whispered me in-game yet, but if you haven't feel free to do it and I'll be glad to talk with you!