1. Is it possible to partly enable / Modify RDF?

Is it possible to make Random dungeon finder work to only signup for specific dungeons, without give any reward's aswell as disable the Dungeon tool icon next to mini map so cant teleport in?. And instead of port players to the dungeon it just place them in a group, where they then have to travel to the dungeon on there own after the group is found.

In other words transform Random dungeon finder into a Looking for specific dungeon group finder.

That way players can find groups for dungeon without have to read countless amount of bad joke's, spam, racism and so on in /global.

I dont know if its even possible to change such but thought id post my thoughts as there really needs to be better ways to find dungeon groups

- Iflon

2. 1. No
    2. Nope
    3. Nah
    4. Not going to happen.
    5. No mate
    6. Baah no !
    7. Hmmm No !

i hope those 7 answers satisfied you :p

3. You make perfect example of why we need other ways then /global chat. i mean you find yourself funny?. thx for teh bump tho

4. You should probably try to find a guild, then only play with them, /leave global forever.

Don't even mention the word "RDF" on this forum, becuase saying that RDF or anything related to it is a nice feature (better than spamming global) is like saying that Hitler did nothing wrong. It will cause a ****storm.

5. You should probably try to find a guild, then only play with them, /leave global forever.

Don't even mention the word "RDF" on this forum, becuase saying that RDF or anything related to it is a nice feature (better than spamming global) is like saying that Hitler did nothing wrong. It will cause a ****storm.
    Well i understand where you are going at with guild run's and such but for the player's who just want a casual dungeon run for quest that can even be a mission on its own even in a guild with 100's of players does not always offer what you need for fill a dungeon run.

6. You make perfect example of why we need other ways then /global chat. i mean you find yourself funny?. thx for teh bump tho
    Lucky for you I'm not on Global.
    Join a guild, buddy up while in the world questing, find new friends... there are loads of ways which dont involve RDF.

7. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2566971

Been there done that.
    Unfortunately stubbornness is a known trait(?).... Sometimes it's been for the better (that's why we have the realm), other times it's for the worse (that's why we don't have a group finder)....

The realm was originally a staff-only realm, but then they decided to just make it available to everyone. I really wonder if staff members really play here and really go through the struggle an average player has to go through to get a group. (Note, I said average, as in, no guild, no friends)

8. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2566971

Been there done that.
    Unfortunately stubbornness is a known trait(?).... Sometimes it's been for the better (that's why we have the realm), other times it's for the worse (that's why we don't have a group finder)....

The realm was originally a staff-only realm, but then they decided to just make it available to everyone. I really wonder if staff members really play here and really go through the struggle an average player has to go through to get a group. (Note, I said average, as in, no guild, no friends)
    They prob will level with other staff members or friends of theirs... I doubt they would go alone to level unless they are questing or splits up because of quests that is hard to do as a 5 an group or 3 an group. As it is now RDF will NEVER be on the realm as far as i've read. It will be replaced with group quests and weekly raid ones.

9. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2566971

Been there done that.

So much bull****t lol... do you know that one of the main admins play regularly and even streams?

10. So much bull****t lol... do you know that one of the main admins play regularly and even streams?

Oh rly. Who?

11. That way players can find groups for dungeon without have to read countless amount of bad joke's, spam, racism and so on in /global.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....Lordaeron-Edit

12. You should probably try to find a guild, then only play with them, /leave global forever.

1) Godwin's Law. You lose.

2) He didn't do anything wrong.

13. Kappa is his char toon.
    Oh, you mean the one who suddenly became undead from gnome, because HC experience? Everyone is equal, but some people are more equal, right?

12 Last