1. [Useless Post] Casual US guy experiencing GB internet

So, I am an international student studying in Northern New York.

My college has the fastest internet in America and I have around 95-ish ms, which is really great honestly compared to what I had before in highschool (300 ms in US)

I am currently travelling around western Europe (reason why no video btw for those who care). Stayed in Paris for about 7 days.. The internet was pretty terrible, but well, it was Paris.

I rode Eurostar to London and arrived at Marriott hotel about an hour ago. Put apart all my stuff, sat down on the chair and logged on to World of Warcraft to find out this:

I couldn't really believe my eyes for one seconds.

22?

I mean, yea, the server is in Europe but really? 22?

I whispered my friend Cenarius who was online and he said it is normal for european players.

I feel jealous.

Sorry for the diary.

Cheers Europe! Britain will be fun!

2. I used to have a latency of 16 ms. Now i got 24 ms average. :(

3. I know a homo with 10 ms, probably living next to server basement.
    I whispered my friend Cenarius
    >friend
    >Cenarius

You have strange taste of friends.

4. that was rather anticlimatic considering the servers are hosted at OVH, Paris, France

5. that was rather anticlimatic considering the servers are hosted at OVH, Paris, France
    Oh I thought it was being hosted at Britain.

I am not sure if my hotel (Meurice) just had bad internet service (or they just didn't like me), I barely could watch Youtube video on the lowest quality possible. (144p?)

If I had fast internet, I bet I would have hit something less than 10. /shrug/

6. Oh I thought it was being hosted at Britain.

I am not sure if my hotel (Meurice) just had bad internet service (or they just didn't like me), I barely could watch Youtube video on the lowest quality possible. (144p?)

If I had fast internet, I bet I would have hit something less than 10. /shrug/
    *sits in the corner while tryna play with basic 300MS at best*

7. *sits in the corner while tryna play with basic 300MS at best*
    Ah I know how that feels. Whenever I go back to South Korea for my summer vacation, I get 300ms+ and it is really painful.

8. Ah I know how that feels. Whenever I go back to South Korea for my summer vacation, I get 300ms+ and it is really painful.
    In pve as dps its not really a prob but when youre healing or pvping its really hard

9. Wow 22ms what part of Europe are you in? I have between 12 and 13 ms and im from germany

10. rofl i play with 800ms-3000ms most of the time. good ole satellite internet!