1. gold with blacksmith

Hello,
    i got blacksmithing on 525 and 100 gold ;)
    Now my question is how can i use it to earn gold. I already sold elementium ore but the prices are getting lower.

Thanks for Answers
    ~Riflepiert

2. Good thing to sell first off is the Pyrium gear set. Either make an even amount of each type and each armour slot or check AH for which hasn't got most listed. Undercut to the lowest so your will guarantee to sell. Once you start raiding and getting patterns start trying to make the 397 or 378 Epic pieces of gear, either wait till you got the gold to buy the mats or farm them on other toons. I advise to 'advertise' the epic items in global first before making so you have a guaranteed sale, seen so many just make them then list them and not have them sell and causing them to lose too much gold.

Selling bars can work for small but fast gold, if you have a miner dedicate a time slot each day or every day to go on a mining spree then sell everything at dirt cheap prices, the rich and lazy will definitely buy them.

3. Make weapon chains and sell them for 150g each. They only require 1 pyrium bar, extremely cheap to make, or try your luck selling arcanite/eternium rods (they go for 7k-12k)