1. Transmog Glitch on MOP...

Hello, today i went to transmog my newly bought fist weapons from the pvp vendor, when i realized that the transmog glitch (Where you would have for example a desired sword for transmog, but had fist weapons. you would equip a random sword, then select that sword for transmog with the desired sword, then macro a /equip [fist weapon name] and press the macro and apply at the same time in order for the first weapon to look like a sword) no longer works on them. I have read that in earlier patches that you are now able to just transmog any 1h-1h and any 2h-2h. My concern is that with removing the glitch, i can no longer transmog my fist weapons into 1hs. On-top of things, i realize doing this makes thing easier, but it removes the aspect of my character having duel wield polearms and staffs, which i thought was a very fun idea. My suggestion is to make it that you can transmog 1h-2h along with 2h-1h and FIST WEAPONS - 1h/2h. I know this could effect people making their hunter have a shooting staff, or a stabbing gun, but it is just a thought. I would still like to see fist weapons -1h and vise versa, or just the transmog glitch added back for those who desire to use it for the 1h-2hs...

Thanks.

2. As has been sad before, that was a bug that was fixed. We won't re-introduce a bug, and if we removed the bug exploit that allowed it there's not much point in asking for custom content that allows it - if we wanted those illegal transmogrifications in the first place we might as well have continued to ignore the bug.