1. Worth Playing?

I've currently been playing on Lordaeron and am very impressed with the quality of that realm as a whole, however I also very much enjoyed MoP, and would love to give it a try on a decent server. Is the MoP server here any good in relation to other MoP servers, and how does it hold up in comparison to the completeness of Lordaeron? I understand that it is still being worked on, but are there regular updates/working end-game?

2. Right now it is not worth to play on MoP , at least now. MoP is being updated very slowly and there is no end game content and no Vanilla, TBC, Wotlk, Cata raids/dungeons. Warmane said they will release 5.4.8 patch this week, I hope they do. Overall if you want to play MoP, come back to Frostwolf in 2 months, when they start fixing it.

3. yes, it is worth playing here.
    At the moment all the focus is on Lordaeron, after that should be MoP but for now it is still enjoyable.
    Exp a Chars with 7x experiences rate is easy/fast so you will be able to judge by yourself

4. Right now it is not worth to play on MoP , at least now. MoP is being updated very slowly and there is no end game content and no Vanilla, TBC, Wotlk, Cata raids/dungeons. Warmane said they will release 5.4.8 patch this week, I hope they do. Overall if you want to play MoP, come back to Frostwolf in 2 months, when they start fixing it.
    They should've updated us 2 weeks ago according to the devblog

5. you need ACTUAL FIXES, not new patches anyways.. and yes `update next week` was 2 weeks ago

6. no Vanilla, TBC, Wotlk, Cata raids/dungeons? idk on which frostwolf you play but on this one there are open around 20dungeons from wotlk,tbc and vanilla

7. no Vanilla, TBC, Wotlk, Cata raids/dungeons? idk on which frostwolf you play but on this one there are open around 20dungeons from wotlk,tbc and vanilla
    There are overall 75 dungeons with MoP expansion , meanwhile you only have 23 dungeons on Warmane. There are 33 raids with MoP expansion , only 5 of them are avaliable. And 18 scenarios that are not working. The current number of old dungeons/raids is too low right now. Overall 1/3 of everything is only working on Frostwolf.

8. yea but you said there are no open dungeons and as you can see what you said here there are some open so next time use word like "few" instead of no dungs