1. Elemental shammy vs melee

So I have been playing my shaman a lot recently and I have some gear (around 475 ilvl) and the damage is not bad or anything but I seem to have huge problems in 1v1 combat vs melee classes.
    I just can't seem to win a fight vs a decent rogue or a warrior.Even monks give me a ridiculously hard time with their non-stop healing and such.But the worst of all is definately frost DKs..They just destroy me to bits in a matter of seconds and I just can't get away nor keep them away.
    So I'm asking the pro shamans of MoP to give me some advice about dealing with these classes.

2. Frost DK are our counterclass. You will even struggle to kill one if they are a clicker.
    Rogues arent as bad, force cloak and make use of your stone-bulwark totem. Keep them as far as you as possible.
    Warriors are fairly easy, survive Bladestorm and it's over for them. Keep them slowed and off of you, make use of Capacitor Totem and Earth Root.
    Ret Paladins, first rule.. PURGE. Purge like your life depends on it. You want every buff off this guy, especially if hes using Selfless Healer, you want to get rid of any FOL Stacks he has, or if hes using EF you want that off to stop him healing too. Don't burst until he wastes his bubble. once hes' done that acendence his *** and make him suffer.

Dont worry about getting kicked so much, if your low and want to heal, force a kick on lava Burst and stand there and enjoy 10s of Healing Surge spam.

Important talents and totems per class:
    General: Stone Bulwark, Ancestral Guidance, Unleashed Fury
    DK: Grounding Totem (Try and GT death grip, Strangulate, Asphyxiate)
    Rogue: Earth Root, Capacitor
    Warr: Earth Root, Capacitor
    Ret: Grounding (Yes you can Sham Rage off HOJ but try and grounding it first)

3. You will even struggle to kill one if they are a clicker.
    You shoud know that 75% of players actualy are clickers , people that use keybinds get owned by clickers on a regular bases , so you shoud not imply that clickers are a less skilled players than the ones that use keybinds.

As for the actual question , you simply need to keep them slowed / rooted / hex , if you cant control a meele , in most of the cases you will get owned , as for purge i would suggest you to use it whenever you can purge smthing that benefits them , every buff you take off counts.

4. You shoud know that 75% of players actualy are clickers..
    Where do you get your numbers from?
    I mean I could take a look at the amount of people who apply for our guild, and see only 1-2 clickers per 20 applications.

5. Where do you get your numbers from?
    I mean I could take a look at the amount of people who apply for our guild, and see only 1-2 clickers per 20 applications.
    If your guild owns 75% of the Molten playerbase i sincerely apologize.

6. I play enha shaman and play both clicker and keybinds. Keybind the most important spells with low cd that you use every time like unleashed fury, lava lash, stormstrike, etc, and click on the ocasional ones like totems , purge, dispell, speed, wolves, ascendance, etc. I think that combining the 2 gameplays is the best, just sayin'