1. May 14, 2021  

Mouse cursor flicker bug

Hello, Like the title states Today I encountered a bug in game that I have never had to deal with for years of playing on Warmane servers.

The bug is when I right click in to control my camera and move my character around the in game mouse cursor will sometimes flicker and unclick by itself and re-right click in by itself all while my right click has been held in the whole time and has not been let go of or accidentally re-clicked.

I have searched around google and warmane posts and other blizzard posts of this issue. I have tried every solution I have seen: I have tried to use Hardware cursor and not use Hardware cursor It happens regardless, I have tried Vsync on and off and using Nvidia control panel to set Vsync on, I have run WOW as admin and of other things like going to old drivers and also updating drivers. Windows update as well.

As well as I have disabled all addons - Didnt work. Also deleted my Cache and config folders - Tried lowering My mouse's polling rate from 1k to 125 and that also did nothing at all.

Everything I do seems to have no effect and this like I said just started happening on my client it never happened prior to today.

Does anyone have any information on how to fix this? I have seen many posts with this issue with little to no responses or none at all. Reddit pages going forever and trying everything it just doesn't work.

The mouse I have is Corsair scimitar and I run on Windows 10.

Any help is greatly appreciated thank you!
    Edited: May 14, 2021