1. Level boosts/Xp boosts

Yo whats up, I don't really browse the forums very often so i'm not sure if this has been asked recently/frequently but whatever
    Is there any plan to add Level boost in the services work on lordaeron if not maybe even an XP boost or a Recruit a friend system of sorts, Iv leveled two characters to 80 already and that was more than enough monotony for one lifetime especially without being able to just level off rdf.

2. Boosting yourself with mob tagging is much quicker than RAF.

3. Boosting yourself with mob tagging is much quicker than RAF.
    Should be added that you can only mob tag those that are on appropriate level. You can't have a level 20 mob tagging mobs in Northrend for instance. That's bannable

4. Should be added that you can only mob tag those that are on appropriate level. You can't have a level 20 mob tagging mobs in Northrend for instance. That's bannable
    Yeah iv been hesitant to try anything like this out honestly as iv never done anything like it before and didnt know the stance on it on here.

5. If you're wondering why it's bannable, I remember someone saying that it's because the xp formula is messed up. You shouldn't be able to get extra xp from skull mob, but you do.

6. Oh no I know WHY its bannable I just wasnt sure if there were any instances of it where it was acceptable.