1. Black Temple

When will u plan to unlock black temple raid? There was no information about closing it on main page and forum so kinda sad to not inform everyone about it (or maybe i missed the information about it).

@edit
    Also i would like to ask about magister's terrace and sunwell plateau. How is scripting them going? When can we expect their realising date?
    Edited: November 17, 2015

2. They're not going to waste time scripting obsolete content on a 3.3.5a server. BT/SWP will either be released in stock format or not released at all.

3. "obsolete content on a 3.3.5a server"... Then why are we doing tbc, or a progressive realm to begin with? Why don't we just skip to the non OBSOLETE content? Then we should not waste our time on OBSOLETE content, right?

4. "obsolete content on a 3.3.5a server"... Then why are we doing tbc, or a progressive realm to begin with? Why don't we just skip to the non OBSOLETE content? Then we should not waste our time on OBSOLETE content, right?
    BT was really unfinished and badly bugged at release most of the Bosses didn't work as they should so some ppl in quest greens where able to clear it with no effort,
    dunno if they get around fixing it but it seemed like a lot of work was required to me.

5. first boss wasnt working, 2nd was doing fine, his chase should be even slower, but he is running at normal movementspeed. akama was fine and could be talked to, bloodboil was fine and worked as he should, teron was working fine, essence first phase was buggy as hell (too much dmg). the thing is, people with 60 pvp gear or above are already dealing 1.5k dmg+. i even dealt over 2k dps after only getting the bow from vash and still had full 60 pvp gear and a few bc quest items.

thats just the wotlk scaling. it shouldnt work that way, and i know it, but you just deal more dmg. 1.8k dps war tops with full bt/tk gear back in tbc

6. They're not going to waste time scripting obsolete content on a 3.3.5a server. BT/SWP will either be released in stock format or not released at all.
    Are you new here?

7. Good to see some replies here but still no one answered to my questions :/ Maybe anyone from development know?

8. side question to people, how's kara chess event working? didn't have a chance to run kara yet

9. side question to people, how's kara chess event working? didn't have a chance to run kara yet
    It's working great actually! Very fun to do :) Just hope they open BT soon cause i wanna face Illidan :D