1. June 2, 2016  

Arena Transmogs

Hello.
    I would like to point out that at the moment, the Arena Transmog part of the system is completely broken,
    due to the fact that it requires Transmog Tokens to actually use.
    There is no reason for anyone in their right mind to spend Transmog Tokens which are really rare on a lets say 1700 2v2 Arena Transmog, while he/she can use it on any item they want in the database.
    Basically what im saying is that in my opinion, Arena Transmogs should be useable WITHOUT transmog tokens, to give people more incentive to get higher rated in arenas while still spamming alot of games in SoloQ for the chance of rare items and transmog tokens.

What are your thoughts? I honestly dont see a downside to this.

2. June 2, 2016  
    i thought only from rating thats suck rofl + fix arena case npc make infinity cases and ppl will play more bgs isle ... wtf is 1 case per hour for all

3. June 2, 2016  
    Agreed 100%.

About the 1 case per hour I suggest that instead of setting it to a set value, you should make it a variable. Make it depend on the number of players on server at the moment the case is refreshed, something like 1 case per 100 people on server. That is a 0 maintenance solution for the future...

4. June 3, 2016  
    totally agree on the arena trasnmogs but if they were to remove token requirement for rating transmogs that would still mean less incentive to use warmane shop so forget about it bro xD