1. raids @60/70

will people be doing molten core at all before Outlands is launched? is it possible? how far will some people get in molten core if it IS possible at all?

2. With wrath talents and general scaling it shouldnt be challenging at all.

3. We will deffenitely be raiding during 60/70 content already. Molten Core will be a joke ofc, it's more AQ40 that'll be somewhat harder.

4. We will deffenitely be raiding during 60/70 content already. Molten Core will be a joke ofc, it's more AQ40 that'll be somewhat harder.
    I'll want to see that, stream when you do plis!

5. I'll want to see that, stream when you do plis!
    We will be streaming all our raids, events and more on twitch.tv/isacookieguild ;)

6. We will be streaming all our raids, events and more on twitch.tv/isacookieguild ;)
    Yeah, I was thinking only a very small group of guilds would even get the chance to raid in Vanilla before TBC comes out (not saying that can't cap off their exp and go raid anyways). Gotta have really dedicated players to level up, gear up, progress through, and learn the fights within this time frame. I would think most guilds are way more casual than that. Though, TBC might get to see a few more guilds doing raids b4 WotLK content comes out.

Do post on these forums when yall have raid schedules please. I would enjoy seeing yall going HAM :)

7. We will host our first raid(s) and/or sunday 5:30pm ST, raid will depend on how many reached 60 by then. If around 15, we'll go Zul'Gurub, if more then 25, we'll try MC.

8. I would like to see BWL stream...
    Can't say wether we'll be able to clear BWL. We will attempt it, but with 1 month of vanilla content and a really slow vanilla gearing process, I can't guarantee we will be able to stream all the bosses.

9. Can't say wether we'll be able to clear BWL. We will attempt it, but with 1 month of vanilla content and a really slow vanilla gearing process, I can't guarantee we will be able to stream all the bosses.
    BWL and all raids during Van/BC will be a joke because of scaling changes during patches. Like, you could easily clear BWL with 25m, and still do more dps than a 40BWL run in Vanilla.

10. Can't say wether we'll be able to clear BWL. We will attempt it, but with 1 month of vanilla content and a really slow vanilla gearing process, I can't guarantee we will be able to stream all the bosses.
    You can get a jump-start on your gear by getting the pvp items. The ilvl for those is right around BWL & AQ40.