1. Unholy DK best weapon (no shadowmore)

Hello All

I was preparing my first Unholy Dk , and I was wondering what could be the best option for this char pve and pvp, I saw a lot of messages about that in this forum but with different responses, I m considering the HC Bryntrol or the HC Glorenzelg ,in your opinion what is the best choice and why?

Thank you .
    Edited: August 7, 2024

2. Bryn for PvP, but keep in mind that skill plays a crucial role.

I’ve seen Death Knights with Shadowmourne (SM) lose more matches than they win in arenas.

I’ve also seen Death Knights with mediocre weapons achieve more wins than losses.

3. Thank you all for your time and responses, I will buy the Gloren HC and the veredict HC ,I think would be enough to start with the dk , the Shadowmourne is too expensive to buy >.<

thank you!

4. Thank you all for your time and responses, I will buy the Gloren HC and the veredict HC ,I think would be enough to start with the dk , the Shadowmourne is too expensive to buy >.<

thank you!
    florin was by far the best dk without equal and he was playing with bryntroll hero and he it was working well. He was playing preg dk and dk hpal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4J8Z7wSPbY
    Edited: August 9, 2024

5. Ohh, thank you for the video, I see.. the Bryntrol is better for pvp, but I only can buy 1 weapon XD, so I was searching a weapon that could help me with pve and pvp at the same time, maybe not the best item , but an acceptable item for pve/pvp

thank you again for your comments
    Edited: August 9, 2024

6. Buy Gloren and start raiding. Bryntroll is easily obtainable since finding a 8/12hc raids is no brainer. You need to have around 6.2k gs, which is not that high number.

7. yep ,currently , I have the HC Gloren with the HC Death's Verdict , thanks for your recommendation

I hope reach the Bryntroll in some months to test the damage and the difference with the Gloren in Pve and pvp

Thanks
    Edited: August 15, 2024