1. Add-ons detected but not working

So I installed a few add-ons (Bartender, necrosis and sexymap to be exact), They're detected in the add-on menu but won't load in-game. I'm pretty stumped here, can't really see what's going on wrong.

2. Click 'load Out of date Addons' or you just downloaded the wrong version

3. "Load out of date addons" is loaded and I'm pretty sure they are the right versions since they're from the website.

4. Try deleting the cache folder? It will remake it once you start the game, its not important. The next option is deleting the WTF folder as well. The only issue with the WTF folder is it holds all the pre-settings in game. It also will remake itself as well, just have to reset all your settings as in graphics and addons.

5. Okay I deleted both folders and it STILL isn't working, I'm pretty stumped here.

6. Hello, I'm having the same problem (specifically with Gladius).

I've tried totally deleting WoW and downloading a fresh WoW, then copying Gladius over to the fresh client, still doesn't work. I'm really stumped as well. The version of Gladius I'm using is the proper 3.3.5 and it's confirmed working for my friend.

7. It sounds like its still in the zipped version to me. Are you sure that you are unzipping the folder as required?

8. It sounds like its still in the zipped version to me. Are you sure that you are unzipping the folder as required?
    If it was zipped it wouldnt be showing up in the list of addons...

9. Try loading them one at a time. Start with Bartender, and see if that works. Then uncheck it, and go to the next one. See if any or all work by themselves, then slowly enable them together to see if one causes an issue.

10. I've started with a fresh copy of WoW and put just Gladius on it, a version of Gladius that my friend confirmed is working for him. Still having the same problem.

11. I have the same problem with Gladius. It's in the addon-menu, but it wont load when i login