MemorieZ

Maintenance

MAINTENANCE
    January 15, 2018
    Maintenance has concluded and all realms are back online.

How come that servers are still lagging like ****, constant dcs, crashes?

2. Yea it's pretty annoying. Sometimes I can't even login in game

3. I can't login at all right now. Not sure why.

4. Yep, ive asked people around and they tell its not common, but since i came to icecrown from outland, lots of lag spikes, dc's, freeze, cant login... I dont understand it really, Outland has almost as many players as Icecrown but it works flawlessly.

5. UPDATE 10:27PM server time. Can login for now.

6. Yep, ive asked people around and they tell its not common, but since i came to icecrown from outland, lots of lag spikes, dc's, freeze, cant login... I dont understand it really, Outland has almost as many players as Icecrown but it works flawlessly.
    outland also doesn't have all of northrend to run, that many extra zones makes a difference.

7. outland also doesn't have all of northrend to run, that many extra zones makes a difference.
    Plus far simpler coding in some areas due to systems that didn't exist in TBC.

It also doesn't help that our host has been having a lot of stability issues within the last week or so.

MemorieZ
    Then you could write that so people Know what is happening.

9. Plus far simpler coding in some areas due to systems that didn't exist in TBC.

It also doesn't help that our host has been having a lot of stability issues within the last week or so.
    yeah of course, its just i didnt expect such a difference :D maybe i jumped betweens realms at a bad time