1. QoL List?

Hey all.

I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on what the "QoL" changes might be? I saw someone say the debuff limit is removed from classic? But I haven't seen a list of the QoL changes that are mentioned in the announcement.

2. Off the top of my head:

* Dual Spec
    * RDF
    * Flightmasters/travel hubs added or changed in TBC and Wrath have been backported. (examples: Dark Shore boat goes to Stormwind instead of Wetlands, Mudsprocket FP, etc)
    * Mining Nodes only require a single "cast" to fully mine like in Wrath (Vanilla required multiple casts)
    * Warlocks can summon people into instances/raids - don't have to zone out to summon people joining the group
    * Mail to characters on same account is instant (this wasn't a thing until 2.1)
    * No debuff limit - hopefully brings more life to some specs in raids.

Probably many more I've missed for forgotten that have been posted about in a bug report or elsewhere...but that's a start to the list.

3. Thanks for the reply! It would be nice if they could compile all of these types of changes into one official post instead of scattered across the forums and bug trackers. Specifically I want to know the source of the Travel hubs being the Wrath versions. That boat from DS to SW would be fantastic.

Any mods able to confirm or add to this list?

4. Specifically I want to know the source of the Travel hubs being the Wrath versions. That boat from DS to SW would be fantastic.

Any mods able to confirm or add to this list?
    Two official sources for the boats being Wrath for QOL:
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/118309
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/118686

Post about re-adding Flightmasters:
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/118388

5. Hey all.

I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on what the "QoL" changes might be? I saw someone say the debuff limit is removed from classic? But I haven't seen a list of the QoL changes that are mentioned in the announcement.
    I have mentioned a few times that I would like to see a buff to ghost movement speed when you die. Maybe even 25%-100%. There are some GY runs in vanilla that were truly miserable.

Perhaps it won't apply to you if in a raid group (world pvp raids/raids) or if you've been recently HK'd/gotten an HK? IDK

Either way, the long GY runs are part of what I dread most lol

6. I have mentioned a few times that I would like to see a buff to ghost movement speed when you die. Maybe even 25%-100%. There are some GY runs in vanilla that were truly miserable.

Perhaps it won't apply to you if in a raid group (world pvp raids/raids) or if you've been recently HK'd/gotten an HK? IDK

Either way, the long GY runs are part of what I dread most lol
    there are more spirit healers in the world, so the corpseruns are not that bad anymore

7. Has anyone tried making flasks on the beta? do you have to go to scholo or did they remove the alchemy bench requirement?

8. the best qol thing would be wotlk-like poisons (i mean 1h duration and no stacks)
    it wont even affect any "nochanges 2023 purists dragonslayers" cuz they dont use poisons anyway

9. Has anyone tried making flasks on the beta? do you have to go to scholo or did they remove the alchemy bench requirement?
    its like in vanilla