1. Isle of Conquest and Strand of Ancients

Hey there, i wanted to ask why are Isle of Conquest and Strand of Ancients disabled? Will they ever be enabled? Those are one of best battlegrounds ever in my opinion especially Strand of Ancients i'd like to see those BG's open and i don't think i'm not the only one that wants it. Cheers.
    Edited: June 27, 2015

2. Those are not one of the best Bg's. Not only are they unbalanced but I can imagine they're hard to script. Im sure there's a good reason to why they are disabled.

3. isle of conquest is already scripted on wotlk

4. Those are not one of the best Bg's. Not only are they unbalanced but I can imagine they're hard to script. Im sure there's a good reason to why they are disabled.
    Sorry forgot to add in my opinion. :P

5. Well if everything is fine i think they can port script from wotlk to cata and enable that bg.

6. Well if everything is fine i think they can port script from wotlk to cata and enable that bg.
    As if porting is like slicing a cake.

7. isle of conquest is already scripted on wotlk
    It is scripted and enabled on WotLK, but it is very buggy however. Check this thread for more info

I mean I would rather have them disabled than being stuck with 15 min deserter each time I get isle of conquest lol

8. I certainly hope they dont get enabled, as if having AV in the pool isnt bad enough.

9. Yes please
    As in not having them is "not blizz-like" as moltenmane loves to say
    And fix the bg queue so then people can queue for the bgs they want