1. Mounts

Hi, does anyone know where i can get some cool mounts without donating?

2. You can get them in raids or completing quests, or with vote points too. Let me set a list for you.

Armored Brown bear -Buyable for 800 from Mei Francis in Dalaran. (Higher reputation levels with the Kirin Tor will get you a faction discount)
    Black war bear - Slay the leaders of the Horde/Alliance
    Albino drake - Obtain 50 Mounts (Leading the Cavalry achievement)
    Azure Drake - Rare raid drop from Malygos in the 25 players version of The Eye of Eternity.
    Black Drake - Drop from Sartharion (Hard Mode) in the 10 players version of The Obsidian Sanctum
    Blue Drake - Rare raid drop from Malygos in the 10 players version of The Eye of Eternity.
    Bronze Drake - 100% drop from Infinite Corruptor in heroic CoT - Stratholme. Players will find the Infinite Corruptor after the last boss when they complete the dungeon within a short period of time. (=timed run)
    Red Drake- Buyable for 2000 from the Wyrmrest Accord quartermaster after reaching exalted.
    Twilight Drake - Drop from Sartharion (Hard Mode) in the 25 players version of The Obsidian Sanctum
    Armored Snowy Gryphon - Buyable for 2000 from Mei Francis in Dalaran. (Higher reputation levels with the Kirin Tor will get you a faction discount)
    Black war mammoth A/H- Buyable for 300 Stone Keeper's Shard from the Lake Wintergrasp Quartermaster when your faction is in control of the zone.
    Flying Carpets - Tailoring
    Reins of the Raven Lord - Anzu, Sethekk Halls (Heroic, need druid that has done quest to summon it)
    Reins of the Winterspring Frostsaber -They grow up so fast Quest in Winterspring
    Swift Zulian Tiger - High Priest Thekal, Zul'Gurub
    Swift White Hawkstrider - Kael'thas Sunstrider (Heroic)
    Fiery Warhorse's Reins - Attumen the Huntsman, Karazhan
    Netherwing drakes - Drake Dealer Hurlunk in Shadowmoon Valley for 200g; Quest reward. (Have to do quest chain for it )
    Nether Ray's - Grella in Terokkar Forest for 200g. (Have to get reputation)
    Ashes of Al'ar - Kael'thas Sunstrider (tactics), The Eye
    Armored Razzashi Raptor - Bloodlord Mandokir, Zul'Gurub
    Deathcharger's Reins - Lord Aurius Rivendare, Stratholme

These are few I can recall that are I guess can call them as okey mounts to use and not super hard to get.
    Edited: July 15, 2017