1. TIP: If you don't have at least the blue lvl 78 PVP set, don't join a BG

Just go ahead and quest/grind/farm it. Once you get it, you actually become something more than a lvl 80 mob. Spend a little time now for it, come back to rek BGs, then you will earn your honor much faster :) It's worth it in the long run!

2. do horde or alliance win bgs more?

3. do horde or alliance win bgs more?
    I'm gonna say its 50/50 if there is no premades :p

4. Just go ahead and quest/grind/farm it. Once you get it, you actually become something more than a lvl 80 mob. Spend a little time now for it, come back to rek BGs, then you will earn your honor much faster :) It's worth it in the long run!
    I can play a naked rogue and get more honor than your lvl 78 blue geared whatever .

5. I can play a naked rogue and get more honor than your lvl 78 blue geared whatever .

6. I can play a naked rogue and get more honor than your lvl 78 blue geared whatever .
    cool story bro

7. I can play a naked rogue and get more honor than your lvl 78 blue geared whatever .
    Sapping people for HK credit really shouldn't count.

8. Well, i'll give you a tip too, if u are noob and unable to read a chat don't join bg.

Gear is important of course but the problem in this realm is the 99% of population is composed by noob. If you wanna win let's start to stop ganking people on crossroads or running from 1 base to another instead of defend an advantage of 3-2 in ab or even more stay afk in WSG complaining about low gear when maybe the only thing you did was playing the 1st battle in middle.

Then after this make a premade of skilled and if possible geared people and you will see that in 5 you will win every single bg or at least a huge part of them even with low players.

I played 20-30 bgs in this realm, none, NONE, have ever read the bg chat to provide back-ups in another base or write an inc. So complaining about low gears is just an excuse to hide the low skill level of this realm