1. [Guide] Subtlety PvP

Cheers to all you rogues out there! New or Old you're all welcome to look at this guide and CONSTRUCTIVELY criticise.

Introduction
    I've played rogue mainly during Vanilla and The Burning Crusade, coming back in Cataclysm to this wonderful class. I main a Human Rogue Tensami on Sargeras and am often flooded with the questions of how to play rogue in the same way I do. As there is more and more of these requests I cannot any longer help people in game as much because there is just too many questions and too many people asking! That is why I have created this guide and hope to be updating it as I improve my art and perhaps learn something new from you.

Quick Find:
    1. Why Play Rogue?

2. Gearing Up.
    2.1 Stat Priority.
    2.2 Talents (Backstab vs Hemo)
    2.3 Glyphs.
    2.4 Enchantments.

3. Subtlety Rotation aka Priority List.

4. Macros

5. Tips and tricks!

6. Arenas!

1. Alright Gents and Gals let us begin!
    Why do you want to play a Rogue? If you are new to the class, ask yourself this question and think about it, rogue is not for everyone.
    Pros:
    First, if you don't like dying rogue is a great choice because if played properly we can get out of a tight spot quite easily!

Second, Our class is balanced, I don't mean that in comparison to other classes. What I mean is rogue offers both great survive tools such as Combat Readiness, Cloak, Feint(What the Hell is This?), Evasion, Dismantle and Smokebomb. But also offers amazing burst capabilities even outside of our Shadow Dance. To top it all off it is also the perfect class to set up kills for your team.

Third, We adapt. Probably the best example of this would be Hunter vs Rogue. Camoflauge/Flare and yet we're still able to beat them despite some mechanics that SHOULD counter us, oh so hard.

Fourth, melee mobility, or uptime, possibly only inferior to ferals. We have the tools to get to our target, to break roots, slows and generally just stay on our target to do the thing we do best. Kill.

Cons.
    First, it is often a class of no mistakes, a poor blind or cloak could cost you the fight.

I cannot think of more to be honest, and to be quite frank, rogue is the fotm and I suppose because of that more and more player adapt at fighting us making it difficult for beginners.

2. Gearing Up!
    Spoiler: Show
    Rogues just like any class need gear to achieve their maximum potential, and like all other classes and specs, some stats are just better than others, and even though at times it comes down to the style of playing there is a rather clear outline to the Subtlety Rogue stat, talent and glyph priority.

Main note - 1.8 Dagger mainhand, 1.4dagger off hand. faster off hand dagger means lower cost on shiv!

2.1 Stat Priority!
    In short; Hit rating (until 5% - 600hit rating) > Agility > Critical Rating > Haste = Expertise(To 21, 5%, 600 rating) > Mastery

Onwards! Hit rating, the most important of stats for any PvPer the soft cap being at 5% makes it so that you do not miss any of your yellow or skill abilities such as blind, backstab, cheap shot, etc. This being the soft cap is for one pointy ear reason. Night elves! Hard cap being at 6% against them as their racial passive reduces the chance enemy attacks hit them by 1% (Elusiveness).
    Now despite this majority of the player base still goes for the 5% soft cap. And I cannot stress this enough, hit cap is the most important thing to have.

Next up, the big one, the unquestionable one: Agility!
    Ooooh my, we subtlety rogues adore our agility! Not only does it make us harder to hit but does it ever pack a punch! We scale with agility amazingly, it increases our attack power 1:2 ratio, and our critical strike rating.
    This is one of the reasons why majority of top rogues stacked agility gems on their gear, but more on this later!

Critical Strike Rating - aka Boom!
    It makes the BIG numbers pop up, and we all know big numbers make us interested and that's great because that's what subtlety is all about baby! Our talents, our glyphs, our Damage is all critical strike rating, it makes that agility so much more potent! This is the stat to reforge everything to, once you have the hit cap of course, on average in 4.3 rogues were running with about 41% critical strike rating, which means with backstab spec that's 71% critical chance.

Zooooom, Haste!
    Haste, what does it do you may ask, besides, well make you hit FASTER?
    Haste increases the energy regeneration we have, it also does make us hit faster which means poisons proc more. BUT even though this stat sounds great, it is just not a PvP stat, if this was a PvE priority Haste would replace Critical Strike Rating and vice versa. The reason for this is, in PvP you'd have to be on the target 24/7 which means no cc on you, no slows and target is immovable. Unfortunately we can not do that...yet, so haste falls short in PvP (Fixed, thank you Bleednstuff).

Expertise, tsk tsk, now why did I put this equal to haste. Ahh, that's right. Hemo spec!
    For backstab spec which relies heavily on well, backstab it losses its importance although some players will love the 5% cap because it means no casters can dodge you outright straight up. This is a biggie because that could be a kidney shot, or gouge. Truthfully, as backstab you learn to kidney only when behind your targets to ensure they cannot block/parry/dodge it.

Mastery, not so great I'm afraid, at least not in 4.3. I don't know how else to say it, besides its just not worth it.

2.2 Talents, the thing that makes you unique! Or at least that's what blizzard wanted before they realized its just more cookie cutter builds.
    As subtlety you have two major options. Backstab or Hemorrhage.

Let us continue yet again mates!

Backstab

Pros:
    First, Larger BURST capabilities even outside of dance.
    Second, Did I mention I like big numbers?
    Third, Makes great use of our Find weakness debuff.
    Fourth, 70% average critical chance on backstab
    Cons:
    First, Less Survival than as Hemo.
    Second, More difficult to manage energy, and this my friends is a big one and it will take a while to get the hang of it.
    third, Way less combo points than hemo.
    fourth, positional requirement - Must be behind to do dem big numberz!
    Hemorrhage
    Pros:
    First, More survival, more healing taken, faster movement speed!
    Second, It's raining points, hallelujah! (Lame it's raining man reference). Combo points are not an issue for subtlety, which means Slice and dice, recuperate and more are basically on 24/7 uptime!
    Third, no need to be behind the target to smack a hemorrhage. Yay for Hemorrhage's on da face!
    Fourth, Very energy efficient. Which means it's faster to set up that perfect Shadow Dance.
    Cons:
    First, Less burst, not necessarily less damage because hemo is about constant pressure which could be great for RLS, but it just doesn't have the umph outside of dance to score a kill.
    Second, Too much energy. Hell yeah that's a thing. Running around at nearly full energy and not being able to really do anything with it is quite disappointing.

I personally play the Backstab spec but started out as hemo, never looked back.

The talents: For Backstab Spec!

First tier in Subtlety
    Night Stalker, first choice ugh. You have the option of either going 3/3 for honor amongst thieves or 1/3 and 2/2 night stalker. I went with 0/0 Night Stalker and 3/3 Honor Amongst Thieves.

Improved Ambush. Max it Hurr Durr.

Relentless Strikes. Max.

Second Tier in Subtlety

Elusiveness, less cd on your amazing abilities such as Vanish. Max, Max and Max again!

Opportunity, More damage, why the hell not? Max it!

Third Tier in Subtlety

Energetic Recovery - The bread and Butter of subtlety, without this you're going to want to save your opponents the trouble and just shoot yourself in the head. That means max it!

Find Weakness - THIS, is more than it seems! THIS is what makes you crit so hard for those 10 seconds, and this is why you'll want restealths whenever possible to put up pressure. Max!

Hemorrhage - Max. Buuuut Tennnn, you said itz backstab build QQ. Well obviously but believe it or not this is still one of the most important abilities in your arsenal of goodies and will ALWAYS be used at least once every 24 seconds or to build up combo points faster!

Fourth Tier in Subtlety

Honor Amongst Thieves. First reason to get this at least 1/3. 5% critical chance increase at all times to you and your group members. 3/3 not because the 5% stacks, because it does not, but because 100% chance to get a combo points when your party members make a critical hit is actually including YOU. That means when you critical with a hemo or with Backstab you get one EXTRA combo point. THIS is also what makes those combo points fall from the sky, and why it is a tough choice between this and Night stalker.

Premeditation. Just take my money! Get this, it is a great ability, that is only usable in stealth to set you up for hard openers and quick recuperates!

Fifth Tier in Subtlety

Cheat Death. Max 3/3, no buts, just do it. This is why people hate subtlety, just when you think they killed you, you refuse. And once you get comfortable at fighting with as low HP as 10% you'll be able to use it to its fullest, which means escaping only once CD procs.

Preparation. Cold snap, Readiness. Sounds familiar? This resets the cooldown on a lot of your key abilities and when glyphed, which it freaking should be or I'm going to find you and ambush you, it also resets the cooldown on that op Smoke bomb! Max!

Sanguinary Veins. this is why you have to hemo every 24 seconds. 16% more damage on bleeding targets and your gouge won't break when they take damage from bleeds! BIG, take it!

Sixth Tier in Subtlety

Slaughter From The Shadows. I know I repeat myself a lot, but max it! It reduces the energy cost of ALL abilities you'll be using frequently and by a large margin, a whopping 20 on backstab and Ambush.

Seventh Tier in Subtlety

Shadow Dance. Tough one, I don't know if its worth it, you could just spend the rest of the points on randoms in Subtlety. LOL, no. Take it, Keep it, Love it, Don't only use it as burst!

First Tier in Combat

Improved Recuperate. Remember Bread and Butter? Now you added ham. The ham makes you sooo much harder to kill, not only is it 6% damage reduction which is equal to 600 resilience but you also heal quite a bit more every tick!

First Tier in Assassination

Coup De Grace. Sexy name, and damn useful, but we're only going to take 2/3 points in this cake.

Lethality. tree (yes I know its Three) out of trees! Remember how I said critical strike rating is the thing for subtlety? Well this just makes it more lethal when you crit. Must have!

Second Tier in Assassination

Puncturing Wounds. 40% average crit strike rating in cataclysmic gear. This is how its 70% on backstab. Baby grab this bi*** from behind and never let go!

The Talents: For Hemorrhage Spec!

It's all the same baby, except! Puncturing wounds 3/3 move to Quickening 2/2 and the one leftover point allocate wherever you prefer, and I'd go with Night stalker if you did not already! Or you could go 1/2 quickening and get 2/2 Night stalker! The Possibilities are limitless!

2.3 Glyphs.
    For Backstab Spec.
    Prime: Glyph of Backstab, Glyph of Shadow Dance and Glyph of Hemorrhage. They're all quite self explanatory.

Major: Glyph of Blind - very important for arenas to make sure your blind won't break from Dots. Glyph of Garrote - Must have vs casters allows you to use many different variations of openers especially versus casters. And Glyph of Preparation which is a must have and like I've said before, you don't have it, I'm going to laugh at you, than I'll kill you, than I'll laugh at you some more. Not necessarily in that order.

Minor - Glyph of Safe fall is the only must have, Glyph of Poisons is quite nice to have should you run out of poisons because you did not notice, and that happens to the best of us, Glyph of blurring speed OR glyph of Distract for your final choice. Speed for world/BGs. Distract for World,Arena,PvE,BGs.

For Hemorrhage Spec.
    Prime: Glyph of Shadow Dance, Glyph of Hemorrhage and Glyph of Slice and Dice. Only possible options would be Slice and dice or Eviscerate Glyph. I'd lean towards Slice and Dice for sure though.

Major : Same as Backstab Glyphs.

Minor - Same as Backstab Glyphs.

2.4 Enchantments
    Head - Arcanum of Vicious Agility. Agility + Resilience
    Shoulder - Greater Inscription of Vicious Agility . Agility + Resilience
    Cloak - Swordguard Embroidery or + Agility.
    Chest - +40 resilience or +20 All Stats.
    Wrist - +50 Agility or +130 Agility if leather working.
    Hands - Synapse springs or +20 Agility.
    Belt - Socket Belt.
    Pants - Dragon scale - 190ap and 55crit strike rating. (Yes this is better than Agility + Stamina, unless you want more health.)
    Booties! - +25 agility with minor run speed boost, unless you have quickening.
    Weapon - Main hand = Landslide or Hurricane if you cannot afford it.
    - Off hand = Weapon Chain (no BUTS)
    Ranged - You can't enchant thrown weapons.

Gems : Stacking all agility gems is what was done with great success by the top players during 4.3, the base rule is if you get more agility by putting in a purple gem, than do it. Usually a +20agility socket bonus is required for this. For Meta its quite obvious the agility + Critical strike Damage, making use of our go to stat, do even better.

3. Subtlety Rotation aka Priority List

In PvP There is no such thing as rotation, only priorities. That is because PvP is ever changing and you have to adapt depending on what your opponent is doing.

Things to always keep in mind.
    First, Always keep Recuperate up, its a great heal, damage reduce AND your energy regeneration.
    Second, Always keep a bleed on your kill target. It increases the damage they take by 16% from you.
    Third, when you shadow dance its ideal to have both recuperate and Slice and dice rolling, preferably with the target in a kidney shot for 6 seconds.

Typical "rotation"
    Premeditation, Recuperate, Cheap shot or Garrote depending on opponent, Hemorrhage for bleed, Backstab until 5 points, Kidney shot when your energy is above 50, backstab spam or shadow dance and ambush for early pressure IF you have around 80 energy after Kidney Shot.

My Openers versus each class will be displayed in Tips and tricks. Cy@ There!

4. Macros

Let me start by saying that a macro such as this:
    /Use Ruthless Gladiator's Badge of Conquest
    /Cast Shadow Dance

Is a horrible idea. Don't freaking do it. I said it before and I'll say it one last time; Shadow dance is often used for CONTROL not for BURST.
    Your on Use burst, be in synapse strings or on Use trinket should be bound to a separate button!

Now for my macros.

#showtooltip
    /cast [Stance:0] Backstab
    /cast [Stance:1/2/3] Premeditation
    /cast [stance:1/2/3] Cheap Shot

the reason I have this macro is that when you use shadow dance or stealth or Vanish there is a delay on bar swapping. Which means if you have lets say, backstab on 1, and cheap shot on 1 when in stealth, you may just backstab instead of cheap shotting when in Stealth. The best solution to this problem is to have abilities that require stealth use a button that doesn't swap. Such as, E,Q,F, etc.

Focus macro!
    /focus [nomod] Mouseover
    /focus [mod:shift, @arena1]
    /focus [mod:alt, @arena2]
    /focus [mod:ctrl, @arena3]

This is a macro I use for quick focus swapping, to explain what it does; when you hover your mouse over a target and press the key for this macro it will focus that target. Without needing to click on them etc. etc.
    If you hold Shift while pressing this macro, no matter where your mouse is, it will focus arena enemy 1. Alt is enemy 2 and Ctrl is enemy 3. It's less useful in arena than in bg's, world or duels, but still wonderful once you get the hang of it. Reason being that for arena your control abilities such as Cheap shot, Blind, Garrote, Sap, Gouge and Shiv should all have separate mods.

Example would be for Blind:

/cast [nomod] Blind
    /cast [mod:shift, @arena1] Blind
    /cast [mod:alt, @arena2] Blind
    /cast [mod:ctrl, @arena3] Blind

Focus Sap macro
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focus] Sap

Pressing this macro will sap your focus target. Again, for arena purposes you SHOULD have a @arena1, @arena2, @arena3!

Step kick

#showtooltip
    /cast [@Focus] Shadowstep
    /cast [@focus, form:0] kick
    /cast [@focus, form:1/2] Sap

This is one of my most favorite macros', Pressing this will always shadowstep to your focus, and if out of stealth it will kick, if in stealth it will sap. So for example, you are out of stealth attacking that death knight, and you see the paladin decided to cast divine heal to save his partner form ultimate demise. You press this macro and it will shadowstep and kick/interrupt the cast. Or if in stealth and you see that the focus target is knocked out of combat, be it by cc or by simply trying to drink but is too far, you press this macro after a vanish or simple stealth or even shadow dance and it will shadowstep/Sap the target.

Another Bar delay workaround

/cast [stance:1/2/3] Garrote
    /cast [nostance] Gouge
    /cast [Stance:1/2/3] Premeditation

This is basically a Gouge button, but when you vanish and have the bar delay trying to go for the quick garrote, you use your premeditation and garrote. Note: These macro's are not to be used as a basic Garrote because you don't want Premed to be used always, as especially in shadow dance you may have 4 combo points, this putting you to 5 and the premed would be wasted.

Focus Garrote or Gouge

/cast [stance:1/2/3, @focus] Garrote
    /cast [nostance, @focus] Gouge

Out of stealth, gouges focus, in stealth Garrote' Focus.

Ambush/hemo

/startattack
    /cast [stance:1/2/3] Ambush
    /cast [nostance] Hemorrhage
    /cast [stance:1/2/3] Premeditation

Same Thing as before, these are my macro's so if your Ambush and your Hemorrhage are not on same key, as in, 2 is ambush in stealth, but out of stealth its hemo, than it won't work the same for you!

SUPER IMPORTANT MACRO

#showtooltip
    /cast [Stance:0]!Stealth

Spamming Stealth button won't knock you into stealth and out of it. It'll make sure you stay in stealth! VERY Important!

Get outa stealth! And mount ^.-

#showtooltip
    /cancelaura Stealth
    /use Mount Name

Reason I show this macro, is that once you use the above stealth macro, you won't be able to break stealth With the same key, this is a work around, should you want to break stealth in combat for example when you can't actually mount. This is useful for BGs because you can't pick up leaf/Berserk/Speed in stealth!

Another two in one macro - Cheap shot and Expose Armor

/cast [stance:1/2/3, @focus] Cheap Shot
    /cast [nostance] Expose Armor

Same as before, have to be on same button to work the same, you should understand it by now.

Pro Blind macro

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover,harm] Blind; Blind

THIS, is a tricky one to use. In PvP You always hold right mouse button, the way it should be. When you mouseover a player without holding the right button, and press this macro, it will blind THEM, not your current target. If you are holding right mouse button or left for some reason (So you can't see the mouse cursor) It will blind your current target. Also if you are mouse hovering a friendly target, you will blind current target.

Destroy that mage macro

/castsequence reset=60 Garrote, Shadow Dance, Cheap Shot, Ambush

This is a macro to be used on a key outside of bar swapping. Ex. E or Q. This is a mage ONLY opener. And not the only one, but it will first Garrote when you are in stealth, than it will Shadow Dance follow up by Cheap Shot and Ambush once for the purpose of you not loosing precious milliseconds.

Lots of focus macros

#showtooltip
    /cast [@focus] Dismantle

Focus Disarm.

#showtooltip
    /cast [@focus] Blind

Focus Blind.

#showtooltip
    /cast [@focus] Redirect

#showtooltip
    /cast [@focus] Kidney Shot

You use the first one, than you use the second one. Resulting in your focus target getting the combo points from your current target, than using up those points on a Kidney Shot. Great CC!

The ultimate poison macro! Rogues rejoice!

#showtooltip
    /use [nomod] Wound Poison; [Mod:shift] Crippling Poison; [Mod:alt] Mind Numbing Poison
    /use [button:1] 16; [button:2] 17; [button:3] 18

Poison Macro, LEFT clicking on it without holding shift, will cause you to put Wound Poison on your main hand weapon. Right Clicking without Holding Shift, will cause you to put Wound Poison on Offhand Weapon. Middle Button Clicking without holding Shift, will cause you to put Wound poison on Ranged Weapon.
    If you are holding shift, than the poison will be Crippling Instead. If you are holding alt, than it will be Mind Numbing Poison. Great for quick poison Swapping!!!!

Sap Nearest target macro - Find that stealthy

#showtooltip sap
    /console targetNearestDistance 10.000000
    /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    /console targetNearestDistance 41.000000
    /cast [@mouseover, harm, stealth][stealth] Sap

If you don't have a target it will target the nearest player and attempt to sap him, if you are holding your mouse over a player it will try to sap them instead.

Focus kick macro!

#showtooltip
    /cast [@focus] Kick

Kicks your focus target.

REALLY useful ToTT macro, especially for people using the pve set bonus :D!

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomod, @Seeklol] Tricks of the Trade
    /cast [nomod, @party1] Tricks of the Trade
    /cast [mod:shift, @party2] Tricks of the Trade
    /cast [mod:alt, @party3] Tricks of the Trade
    /cast [mod:ctrl, @party4] Tricks of the Trade

This macro as you see is catered to my partner, Seeklol, if I'm not holding shift alt or ctrl it will try to tricks of the trade Seeklol, if Seeklol is not in group or nowhere nearby it will Tricks Party member 1, shift is member 2, alt is member 3, ctrl is member 4.

5. TIPS AND TRICKZ!

Openers vs each class.

Warriors, they always try to fear you first, you can garrote them as an opener, build up 5 points and 6 second kidney shot them. Bad warriors will try to bladestorm for dps, good warriors will try to bladestorm for mobility, point is if its 1v1 don't bother disarming bladestorm and save it for reck if they ever get to use it. Just Feint during bladestorm and you're taking 50% less damage from it. You could also evasion since they won't be able to spam those overpowers on you.

Hunters, Camouflage/Flare, Run in with sprint and fan of the knives, What experienced hunters will do is they will either Scatter shot, or Monkey Blind you. You can be gutsy and try to use evasion for 25% chance for them to miss scatter or you can disarm them before they do so, which is easier than it sounds. Monkey blind is Cloak-able. Also, 90% of the time hunters jump up before disengage to make the distance larger, when you see them jump and white sparkly light appear on them it means disengage was used, not u got less than a second to react but with practice it becomes easier. You can A, gouge it and they won't move, or kidney shot it, cancelling it too. Or you may disarm and simply run straight on at them since they can't conc shot you. One more, if you don't have any more vanishes but still have blind and you know the hunter doesn't have trinket, don't bother using it on the hunter since you can't re stealth with the pet on you. Instead Blind the pet if it still has Roar of sacrifice than Shadow dance and quickly cheap shot the hunter. Making him take the full damage.

Mages, If you have shadow dance you can use the Cast sequence macro from above to force a block from a frost mage or a trinket from a fire mage. If you do not, you can sap the mage, premeditation, than stand on an angle to them, meaning you are facing west and mage is north. Garrote, they will still be in sap before it ticks bleeds, than quickly kidney shot. If done properly you won't auto attack to break the sap right off the bat, and will be able to keep them nice and close to you for a 4 sec kidney shot eating backstabs like a boss unless they trinket ^.- OR block.

Warlocks, Only real tip I can give you is, open with garrote, don't bother sapping pet because of soul link, and do NOT shadow step before they use portal. it is a good idea to shiv the pet after you spend combo points because you may have enough time to blind and re stealth.

Priests, key rule is that priests are scared to disperse before shadow dance, well that's really good for you, because YOU don't need shadow dance to burst them apart with backstabs. I recommend an add-on that tracks enemy cooldowns and when you see fear is about to come off CD run out of their range and quickly back in, once in awhile you get to dodge a fear and that could be a game. Also, don't bother trinketing the first fear, they can't burst you yet. Pre-emptive cloak for fear is a gutsy move but can really pay off.

Paladins, never sap a retribution paladin. It gives them holy power, and why would you want to make it easier for them to heal your opener once its over? Gouge does the same thing but is situational. Open with garrote and follow up the usual. When you see them blow wings, vanish > Cloak IN THAT ORDER, and wait it out. Yes they will heal up most likely, but from than the fight becomes much easier.

Death Knights, Let's be honest, you eat death knights for breakfast. Yes you eat dead things for breakfast. Only problem could be blood. I usually open with garrote, quickly get 5 combo points, vanish full recuperate Than open with cheapshot > Kidney. If they icebound, prep vanish cloak if you need to drop diseases. wait it out, repeat. Make sure you have an add-on for diminishing returns.

Rogues, good luck with this one, may the better one win. But If I see you start the duel in stealth I will kick your behind to Pluto. Usually both rogue start by trying to gouge, from than it just carries on randomly.

DRUID, first feral, if the druid is just sitting in bear form, don't be afraid to put up expose armor, full slice and dice, and even rupture, they can't kill you like this, but its hard for you to burst them. once you see them go into kitty form get that 5 point Kidney shot, and with those things still ticking even bark skin won't save them. On bears open with garrote. UNLESS they have nature's grasp on, than Cheapshot > Kidney Shot to last it.
    Boomkins, believe it or not a good boomkin can pose troubles, respect to Thehurricane from Sargeras.
    When you see Nature's grasp, put them in a full Cheap shot > Kidney shot, if they do not use it right off the bat before you open, than open with garrote. They will keep faerie fire on you, and you should only cloak vanish when you're 100% sure you can catch them in caster form. Usually when they run and try to HoT up.
    Best idea is to do it after you gouge ^.-.

6. Viable Comps in Arena!

2s
    Rogue/Mage - RM
    Rogue/Priest - RP
    Rogue/Hunter - Thug Cleave
    Rogue/Feral - RF
    Rogue/Ret - Scooby doo Cleave
    Those in my opinion are the most op comps for 2s for a rogue to play.

3s
    Rogue/Mage/Priest - RMP
    Rogue/Warlock/Shaman - RLS
    Rogue/Ret/Shaman or Priest - Scooby doo Cleave
    Rogue/Hunter/Shaman or Priest - Thug cleave

Well, I think that is everything my dear friends, I hope I have helped any of you and if one of you sees a mistake PLEASE let me know as I have worked quite a bit on this =]. Cheers!

-Ten

P.S
    Add-ons I HIGHLY recommend;

BuyEmAll - Lets you buy any amount of poisons at vendors, or anything really.

GladiatorLosSA - it literally says, what cooldowns enemy just used, any enemy around you, very useful in arena.

Gladius - Arena unit frames.

Healer's Have to Die - It marks any healers around you with either a Red Cross (Enemy) or Blue cross (Friendly) great to control and or focus healers down. And of course to see when your friend healer is being attacked and you need to peel. Because that's what you do. YOU PEEL FOR HEALERS. GAWD!

Last Second - Displays all category Diminishing DR on your target, focus or anything you else want it to. This is the #1 most important addon for rogues imo.

LoseControl - Shows what type of cc you've been hit with right in the middle of your screen. Awesome.

VialCooldowns - Shows all cooldowns on enemy target Plate - SO usefull, you can see moments before that fear comes off and try to dodge it!

Reforgelite - Lets you get that perfect 600hit rating every time.

Those are just some of my addons, and are the most useful ones. Cheers yet again, guys!

Edit: Added more to tips and tricks against warriors. And added a note about gems under Enchantments.

2. Pretty solid guide for new rogues, always happy to see people recommending backstab spec ^.^ just a little nitpicky thing I'd like to mention;

Hemo spec generally has higher burst damage than backstab in dance due to higher weapon damage from using slow weapons (i dont think you mentioned hemo spec should use slow weapons either)