1. Low level guys with high level gear

So I got called for RDF at level 64 (yahooo) and some guy rushed us all.. I was wondering what the **** was up, I figured his class was bugged or something, then I noticed this:

How is this allowed and, most importantly, how can I get something like this myself?

2. So I got called for RDF at level 64 (yahooo) and some guy rushed us all.. I was wondering what the **** was up, I figured his class was bugged or something, then I noticed this:

How is this allowed and, most importantly, how can I get something like this myself?
    This was when it was available in the vote shop and it had no level restrictions.... It's actually bannable to have those items :)

3. Taking into account it is easy to just detect which users own those items and remove them, I'd say they don't care. But thanks.

4. Taking into account it is easy to just detect which users own those items and remove them, I'd say they don't care. But thanks.
    Easier to report them cause they can't monitor everything :)

5. Checking every single account for a boosting item like this one is definitely not a way to go about it. If you have a screenshot of him using this weapon in PVP you can send a report to one of the Game Masters and they will deal with it. Reporting Players