1. Coming Back, Few Questions

Hey all,

So I've been coming back, but I had a few concerns when I first started here, and I've heard they've been addressed, so I just wanted to ask and see if what I've heard is true.

- Has the pay 2 win store been taken out, as in gear/weapons can't be bought anymore for progression?

- Did they reduce the increase health/damage to raids? I remember it being like 200-300% increase, is that still the same?

Thanks!

2. Welcome back.

To answer your questions:

Has the pay 2 win store been taken out, as in gear/weapons can't be bought anymore for progression?
    Only vanity items are currently available from the Warmane store. You pay in coins only. The available items include mounts, tabards and various items that were previously obtainable through the Trading Card Game.

Did they reduce the increase health/damage to raids? I remember it being like 200-300% increase, is that still the same?
    The large buffs are limited to heroic raid instances only, and raid instances prior to Trial of the Crusader. Normal and heroic dungeons, as well as normal mode Trial of the Crusader are not overly buffed.