1. New to the realm!

Hello guys.
    I'm looking for a MoP server for a while. MoP was one of my favorite PvP expansions and I was looking forward to find a good server.

Now before you go on with the ''Don't make a new post read the others'' talk.. I've read multiple threads but I feel like my questions were not fully answered.
    So I will hope someone can help me with that in this thread!

I've been playing WoW for quite a while on retail and played also a lot of Molten before the Motldown. PvP wise retail is a mess at the moment so for fun I return to older expansions to enjoy myself. Played a bit on Lordearon and the Insta 80 WoTLK realm and even though Lordearon is possibly one of the best realms I've seen Wrath's PvP was never my favorite. So I'm looking for a MoP realm! Now, to the questions!!!

1.Classes. Simple question, how are they working PvP wise? Lot of game changing bugs? Or barely any? Would love to know!

2.Population. I see there are around 1-2k players active at the realm, but how much is that PvP wise? Are queues slow or decent? Note: a 1-2 minute queue doesn't bother me. Unfortunately retail is a bit like that at the moment, just don't wanna be at those 10-20 minutes queues.

3. World PvP. By far my favorite aspect of WoW. Being able to smash some lazy gankers have always been a pride of mine! Can I do that here? Is there any action in the world, or are people just standing in towns queuing and leave the world empty? Or are those gankers still wondering around making lowies life hard, and waiting to be punished!?

4. PvP progression. How is it at the moment? I assume last seasons gear is already available right? Or is there some progression like Lordearon in Wrath?

Those are for me the most important aspects. Note that I'm a pretty casual player just looking to have a good time in battlegrounds, 2's or (would love) smacking criminal gankers !

In general how is this realm? Should I try it for considering my preferences or should I try a more polished, if there is any, server?

Anyways thanks in advance for anyone willing to contribute with answers! I appreciate it a lot!

PS: I haven't heard anyone talking much about Warmane's MoP, what I've heard has been more negative than positive while praising other servers for being ''miles ahead'' of Warmane, should I believe the rumors?!

Thanks again! Cheers!

2. 1.Classes. Simple question, how are they working PvP wise? Lot of game changing bugs? Or barely any? Would love to know!

2.Population. I see there are around 1-2k players active at the realm, but how much is that PvP wise? Are queues slow or decent? Note: a 1-2 minute queue doesn't bother me. Unfortunately retail is a bit like that at the moment, just don't wanna be at those 10-20 minutes queues.

3. World PvP. By far my favorite aspect of WoW. Being able to smash some lazy gankers have always been a pride of mine! Can I do that here? Is there any action in the world, or are people just standing in towns queuing and leave the world empty? Or are those gankers still wondering around making lowies life hard, and waiting to be punished!?

4. PvP progression. How is it at the moment? I assume last seasons gear is already available right? Or is there some progression like Lordearon in Wrath?
    Thanks again! Cheers!
    1: Classes dont have many bugs at all In comparison to other MoP servers
    2. Population is pretty good there is definitely more alliance though so if you want instant ques roll horde. It also reaches around 2.8k at peak currently and when the upcoming fixes which are around the corner go live I expect the population to rise again.
    3. World pvp exists on timeless isle, around the daily quest areas and some 90s will be lame and gank low levels so you can kill them as well. As horde world PVP will be easier to find due to the alliance population as well.
    4. Prideful gear is already obtainable with conquest points and Grevious for honor, Keep in mind you dont have rating requirements like wotlk for gear pieces., after a few weeks you should be full grievous gear and have one or two prideful pieces.

These forums are quite negative, don't take the people who post here too seriously, if you want a realm for PvP this is a good bet.
    Edited: August 6, 2016

3. What are those upcoming fixes?
    check the latestes Devlog about MoP https://www.warmane.com/devlog

4. 1: Classes dont have many bugs at all In comparison to other MoP servers
    2. Population is pretty good there is definitely more alliance though so if you want instant ques roll horde. It also reaches around 2.8k at peak currently and when the upcoming fixes which are around the corner go live I expect the population to rise again.
    3. World pvp exists on timeless isle, around the daily quest areas and some 90s will be lame and gank low levels so you can kill them as well. As horde world PVP will be easier to find due to the alliance population as well.
    4. Prideful gear is already obtainable with conquest points and Grevious for honor, Keep in mind you dont have rating requirements like wotlk for gear pieces., after a few weeks you should be full grievous gear and have one or two prideful pieces.

These forums are quite negative, don't take the people who post here too seriously, if you want a realm for PvP this is a good bet.
    Thanks a lot for the answers mate! I saw the negative reviews on some youtube videos reviewing private servers not here on the forums :)

In any way I will make sure to try it then, seems like a good server for a player like me :)

Thanks again! Cheers

5. from my experience , the pvp in mop is good , but you will feel its worst after some time , so much healers that is abusing , in 2v2 you cant vs 2 dps its impossible !! the combos that you face is this : Healer/hunt , healer/warrior , healer DK , its likely 10% chance to face 2 dps combo , for PVe dont come its worst