1. People who bought 213 ilvl items

So they ppl who got to buy the 213 ilvl gear? Will that be removed and refunded or what ?

Else it seems pretty strange to me

2. Seeing as the people still have their items and we have seen no communication from warmane I feel is safe to say they wont. Godamnit Ive spent so much time here and I ignored moltens bad reputation, and it has now come to bit me in the ***. My own fault, so predictable behavior but also so godamn disappointing. I wanted this server to be great so badly.

3. Seeing as the people still have their items and we have seen no communication from warmane I feel is safe to say they wont. Godamnit Ive spent so much time here and I ignored moltens bad reputation, and it has now come to bit me in the ***. My own fault, so predictable behavior but also so godamn disappointing. I wanted this server to be great so badly.
    Why always asume the worst? You migth be rigth that the donators will keep their items, but lets wait and see before dropping any conclusion.

4. Proterean stated that there were no transactions made for itemlevel 213 equipment on the marketplace. I hope it's correct.

5. Even if it isn't.. ..

Guys.. the server is massive, the limitations are HURTING the guys giving you this service, obviously im not saying this gives them an excuse to give out shadowmourne now for 200 coins or something like that, but you guys are nitpicking far far too much.

Items in the shop cost so much people rarely buy them, wake up to the real world, they NEED $ to keep giving you a service, and yea, they need new ideas of how to make that happen instead of hard gear better than current ingame one, but you are a bit too ...nitpicky.

Morally, I agree, allowing to obtain gear thats not obtainable through cash shop is bad, yet there has to be something. No matter how hard you kick, everything has a price in the world, nothing is free, so that has to come out of somewhere.

6. Because Ive seen people with 213 gear that they sold. Why assume the worst? Because they havent communicated anything, after doing something they PROMISED they wouldnt do. Also their HORRIBLE track record.

As much as I want them to prove me wrong there is nothing that gives me hope otherwise.

7. It was a mistake on our part with assumption that merely 226 is the best tier of ilvl gear available right now, we quickly corrected it and assumed 213 is also the best in respect to the current available content.

In summary, the error was corrected and no purchases were processed. The design choices of Lordaeron are still in full effect and respected.
    no purchases were processed.
    If you saw someone with 213, it was obtained through normal means.