1. Is it even possible to connect with 500+ que?

Today I realized that I never actually connected while waiting in 500+ queue despite waiting for 6+ hours.

Literally every time there was 500+ queue I got in just as there was no queue left. Yesterday I started at 700 and by the time I logged in the queue was at 100 people. I am 100% sure there must have been more than 100 people waiting in queue behind me after that 5+ hours.

Is it even possible to connect when the queue is bigger than 500+?

This does not make sense. Usually when I play with 50+ players online in guild, at least 40 of them log off during that 6+ hours and only handful has premium account.

Do people never get kicked when AFK or why is the queue literally never ending?

2. I think you're underestimating how many people on this server bought premium to skip the queue. I bet the % is pretty damn high. It really really affects the queue length.

3. just donate the damn 10 euros, if you can't afford to spare 10 euros, you shouldn't be playing games

4. Me and my friend wanted to donate but payment system is abosulte c.r.a.p. .. Slow, unreliable, and not trustworthy, paymentwall want's your total ID info, data that can easily be abused. Why won't they just add Paypal as a method of donating, or Paysafe, or anything that doesn't include me sharing my personal ID info that can be missused.

5. Me and my friend wanted to donate but payment system is abosulte c.r.a.p. .. Slow, unreliable, and not trustworthy, paymentwall want's your total ID info, data that can easily be abused. Why won't they just add Paypal as a method of donating, or Paysafe, or anything that doesn't include me sharing my personal ID info that can be missused.
    It's really hard to make a trash card with low amount of money just to donate/buy trash via website. Indeed.

6. Me and my friend wanted to donate but payment system is abosulte c.r.a.p. .. Slow, unreliable, and not trustworthy, paymentwall want's your total ID info, data that can easily be abused. Why won't they just add Paypal as a method of donating, or Paysafe, or anything that doesn't include me sharing my personal ID info that can be missused.
    there is paysafe option.there is also mobile option sadly dont work for all country.also if you pay with visa they only ask for your name and card number,same as literally every single online store.
    the other option is to have card just for internet shoping and buying games with limited amount on money.you can also make ask your bank to sent you sms on your phone everytime there is money traffic on your card.there is so many ways to protect your money LOL.
    Edited: June 29, 2017

7. just donate the damn 10 euros, if you can't afford to spare 10 euros, you shouldn't be playing games
    wow thats very harsh thing to say... not everyone can spare the money everytime u know..

8. wow thats very harsh thing to say... not everyone can spare the money everytime u know..
    its a one time payment rofl, if you cant afford 11.50/10euro, you should probably get off the game and go pick up some spare change while you find a job