1. May 4, 2015  

Which class would you be

Hello guys,i was thinking how wow is great game,how much people play it and there is alot of live rp-groups almost in every state,people are so much into wow.
    Did you guys ever wonder about your personality and if you were somehow traped into wow universe (Azeroth),which class would your chose to be considering your personality, physical abilities and mental capacity.

I would definitely go with priest,why?
    Because in genral physically weaker than most friends and people i know,i am also a religious person,non-violent,enjoy more in reading in quieter place then hanging out with alot people,drinking,partying,i hate injustice..What about you?

2. May 4, 2015  

3. May 4, 2015  
    I can tell you what I wouldn´t be: rogue
    Actually I even tried to lvl one, but I can't be a backstabbing lurker. It just doesn't go with my me.
    I have to be upfront and honest, like a mage.

4. May 4, 2015  
    It just doesn't go with my me.
    I have to be upfront and honest, like a mage.
    Honest and upfront?¿ mage?¿¿

5. May 4, 2015  
    I would definitely be a pimp, I'm 100% sure of it!

6. May 5, 2015  
    want to be a mage 100% percent
    1, Can travel to any city any time. (So amazing)
    2, Make food and drink any time.
    3,enjoy the mountain/cliff jumping with slow fall.
    4,create ice.... i love lcy drinks

I gonna learn engineering(so many fun stuff) and enchanting(enchanting make a mage look more like, you know, a mage)

7. May 5, 2015  
    Warrior, always in the front line ready to deliver heavy blows.

8. May 7, 2015  
    Probably druid, tho I hate the whole greenpeace preaching crap, it would still be cool to prowl around as a panther or spy on others as a crow.

I think warrior is the most neutral option tho

9. May 7, 2015  
    I identify as an Attack Helicopter.

10. May 7, 2015  
    I identify as an Attack Helicopter.
    Are you having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on your body so people can call you "Apache" and respect your right to kill from above or else they're a heliphobe and need to check their vehicle privilege?

11. May 7, 2015  
    Remove the holy light religious aspect and I would be a Pala. Protect friends (Prot) and Aid them (Holy) but also needed for important moments to then slip back away during the downtime (Burst dps). Plus wings...

12. May 7, 2015  
    I'd probably be a Mage, Fire obviously. I'm definitely a pyromaniac at heart.

13. May 7, 2015  
    Death Knight, a dark maniac.

14. May 7, 2015  

15. May 8, 2015  
    Priest. I can dish out penances, power infusions, pain suppressions, i could heal and give people stamina, spirit and resistance to shadowy forces. Protect them from being damaged. Could smite too!

Yeah, generally would be discipline.

12 Last