Rezzy

[SHOWCASE][FILM]?½REZZY?? Multi-Seasonal Challenger/Diamond 1 (+Smurfs)

Hi there,

I play a priest named Hydra on Neltharion (also known as "Rezzy" in other circles). I'm working on a new movie. Here are the trailers, be sure to set it 1080p or **** you:

[yt]nSPeoxS-pb8[/yt]

[yt]HnWBwMUtNnQ[/yt]

[yt]fDEeBRz2KhA[/yt]

[yt]AiuXD5wpO_E[/yt]

Coming soonÔäó to a theater near you.

(Praise Xanis)

2. One of the best healer pvp videos so far that are released on molten, i did not watch all of them till the end, but i am quite satisfied with ones i've seen, keep up the good work!

3. Only watched the first one, got bored.

Music is really boring and just some random piano noises. People you fought were utterly ******ed. Backpedaling mogaloids and fury warriors. What was even up with that fury war who was holding a shield with 2 two handers.

Anyways, the start of the video was really cool. But the rest was really boring. None of the matches were interesting.

4. Graphics 11/10

Opponents -1/10

5. I liked the wotlk movies. :)

Btw I've seen that in your channel there're a lot of videos. Keep it up man.

6. that's 2400 mmr on magic-*** server ? damn it they are so good.

7. Im wondering wich effect causes this softness , or color correction , mayber some ocular effects , won't you tell us?

Rezzy
    opponents are actually about 340 mmr and we reach them because the queue system expands the mmr search range every minute and we wait an hour until we can face disabled players

only remotely competent players are in my first (bottom) video

9. Can you tell me the song name at 1st video in the beginning?

10. instead of making a movie with ****ty opponents you should have saved the games with decent players.

It would have been a lot better, anyways the song choice made me continue to listen Rezzy 1.5, otherwise i wasn't entertained by the games overall

11. His opponents may be not so good but I still find his gameplay enojable. Maybe it's also because I've never played a disco priest.

12 Last