1. June 2, 2015  

Gearing up as fresh level 85 for PvP

Hi,

I would like to ask how i can gear up for PvP on Cata. I didn't play it on max level (only WotLK and previous expansions).
    Undergeared people are not that famous in BGs. Are there crafted sets or can I get PvP Items via Emblems like in WotLK?

2. June 2, 2015  
    Hi,

I would like to ask how i can gear up for PvP on Cata. I didn't play it on max level (only WotLK and previous expansions).
    Undergeared people are not that famous in BGs. Are there crafted sets or can I get PvP Items via Emblems like in WotLK?
    Yes there are crafted sets, type in AH 'Vicious' then choose the section you want i.e Cloth/Plate etc. They have a full armour set including a ring that isn't Unique so you can wear two and a neck and cloak and a Relic if your class uses that. No weapons and trinkets though.

3. June 2, 2015  
    thanks man. cant i get epic pvp gear with emblems like in WotLk?

4. June 2, 2015  
    thanks man. cant i get epic pvp gear with emblems like in WotLk?
    I never played Wrath so I don't know about these Emblems or the gear you got with it. But here you can get epic PvP gear through the raid Baradin Hold aswell as PvP. Is that sort of similar? :D

5. June 2, 2015  
    The equivalent would be converting Justice Points for Honor points to buy honor gear.

Justice points are gotten through rdf normal, or by killing bosses in heroic dungeons.

You can convert JP for Honor points in SI:7, I'm sure if you ask around someone will show you whereabouts :)

6. June 3, 2015