1. character restorations question

Back when this realm was AT. You could simply delete a character and restore it whenever you want, and we used to do it. It was sort of a "way" to have more than 10 characters.
    I am obviously not asking you fellas to bring it back.

Although, I'm pretty certain I've lost a few VERY important characters due to this feature removal.
    I've had a few characters with some decent achievements and experience, above 2.7 and now I can't seem to dig them up.
    If any GM could help me retrieve them I'd be grateful. They mean a lot to me.

It's important to mention I've just come back from a pretty long break, and thus why now I require your assistance.

2. Same for me here, just bring back the old system and make it free, i just don't understand why would you completly deleted our already deleted characters...
    And i say it again, you gave us no time to restore them back and now it's probably too late.
    I already sent a mail to Malaco, he 's not answering.
    I made a support ticket on the website, they told me to send a mail to Malaco.
    Looks like you're not giving attention to players.

3. Well - I've just recently came back and honestly I have no opinion on the administration. Those characters I was referring to had decent experience and few of them even had titles, and it's pretty frustrating all my hard work went down the drain.

4. Staff, please take our requests seriously and do something about our OLD deleted characters

5. I'd appreciate any comment from the administration team on the matter, thanks in advance.

6. Yea same with me, also had few decent rated chars that I deleted just to make room for other classes, but got perma deleted without any warning from staff. But this topic is no different from the others, it will just get ignored.

7. Bump..........................
    I made the same thread almost 4 months ago, right after the merge, and didn't get any answer from the staff. They simply don't care about the old characters which are definitely lost now.
    Edited: July 26, 2015