ncsmeads

Hello!

I'm very new to this community. I chose to join as I will be sharing my account with my younger brother, who stays with me one weekend a fortnight. Although I myself am not too partial to WoW, (Although I used to be quite the fan a fair few years ago) my younger brother has really taken to the game and has reached the starter edition level cap within two days of creating an account. However, I cannot justify upgrading him to a full account, what with him only having access to the internet twice a month, meaning that a full subscription would not be the most sensible course of action. That is why I made the decision to connect to a private server. Who knows, I may even fall in love with the game all over again whilst he's at it.

On a final note, pleased forgive me for not being very "technically able". I've already fallen at the first hurdle as I have yet to connect to the server.

2. Welcome! I was on retail for a few months very recently after playing molten for 2 years, and I must say, the molten community is way more active than the server I was on in retail. Just one thing to note - If it's not working, it's probably bugged. Since molten isn't retail, not everything works as intended yet, meaning that some quests aren't scripted, and some instances aren't open, some bosses don't work as intended, and some abilities don't work as intended either. This doesn't mean that NOTHING works, a good majority of things DO work, but I think knowing this will save you a lot of grief in the long run.

I hope you enjoy molten as much as I have for the 2 (now almost 3) years I have been here.

3. welcome

Well i hope you gonna enjoy on server,have a fun and wish you best luck in WORLD OF WARCRAFT!

4. Welcome :) I hope you are having a great time playing on Warmane!