1. Reduce insignia cd to 2 minutes?

subj
    its make me (not only me) sick, especially when 90% of alliance have 2 minute cooldown as a humans

2. another threat to close, why the **** cant u just wait 2 weeks for tbc? or just stop playing pvp if uare such whiners..

3. I think enough people are "whining" about this to make the staff at least consider it.
    Edited: October 11, 2015

4. Why not fix it now? Any logical reason?
    "save time and staff efforts" doesn't work, it's a small adjustment.

I think enough people are "whining" about this to make the staff at least consider it.
    Haha no that's not how it works.... It's like RDF or people qq about Transmog :P

5. K, ill give it a rest. edited my message.

6. another threat to close, why the **** cant u just wait 2 weeks for tbc? or just stop playing pvp if uare such whiners..
    I would guess this person is playing human :)

7. Don't pvp.
    Don't give the alliance the satisfaction to abuse their ****.

8. Yeah the racial was op all the time,don't unterstand how it was possible that blizzard introduced it. Lower cd + free trinket slot sounds like a bit op,right ?

9. amazing this topic pops up again and again...

if anyone have problem with human racial / undead racial - go change fraction and play this freaking game...

i mean how long you will call it "blizz-like" when Warmane would start to change items and spells/skills?

this topic should be closed long ago... but its my opinion only...