1. Deathwing or Ragnaros?

Hi! I normally play on Lordaeron, but sometimes I would like to play on an other server while waiting in queues sometimes or when the server is offline for some fixing stuff.

What server is the best in your opinion - and please do not just say the server you play on cus you play there.. give reasons.

What server is best on:
    PvP balance, does any faction win a lot more the other?
    I guess they have the same amout of bugs? Or is one server more bugged?
    Is one of the servers more stable then the other?

(+ Please add anything that you would like to add, that you think migth be a game changer / deal breaker with one of the servers).

Edit: Funny how there is a lot of hate towards warmane because Lordaeron is taking a lot of the players from Deathwing and Ragnaros, but the players that plays the servers are not doing much them self to keep (or get new players) the players the servers. (Atleast it looks like it).
    Edited: November 10, 2015

2. Look at the guild recruitment section first, find some guild that raids (or pvps, or whatever) at times that are comfortable for you, and try it.

Just because someone liked a certain realm doesn't mean it's the best for you (if a "best" realm even exists...). Don't start unless you're sure you'll find people to play with. Also, 3000 people online or 8000, or 100000 online - it doesn't matter as long as you have (or not) the decent 25 players to fill your raid, for example.

3. He was asking about pvp by the sounds of it. This is the exact question I came to the forums for. I want to know what the bg que times are for both factions on Ragnaros and Deathwing, as well as horde and alliance on each.

4. He was asking about pvp by the sounds of it. This is the exact question I came to the forums for. I want to know what the bg que times are for both factions on Ragnaros and Deathwing, as well as horde and alliance on each.
    Correct! I just want to know the queue times for the factions, and if some of the factions win a lot more then the other.. :)

+ other information would be great too! :)

5. I play on horde but I've done 18 bg wins in a row, all instant queues, which is rare to win that much. You'll see instant bg queues most of the time also. Alliance has more pvp guilds though. Both factions have their winning streaks, and after playing on both my win/loss ratio is still the same.