1. Late game healing

Can somebody explain to me what would the roles of a resto dudu and resto shaman would be during end game content? Which one has more demand late game?

I enjoyed playing dudu on old lordaeron (reached 70 something) and shaman during cata (never raided, just did some dungeons to try to gear up for raids. Left due to issues with life), so, with lordaeron out, I want to start again, but I can't bring myself to choose between those classes.

So, here goes, hoping the insight of players that have actually raid end game can help me decide.

Thanks in advance, and enjoy this pick of hot naked chicks.

2. Rsham and Rdruid are the best endgame Healer. But the other heals are not bad, they are good but Resto sham and druid are better. Specially when all the raid take hard damage, as most of the ICC boss.

3. Rsham and Rdruid are the best endgame Healer. But the other heals are not bad, they are good but Resto sham and druid are better. Specially when all the raid take hard damage, as most of the ICC boss.
    Then I suggest you go do LK 25HC without priests and paladins.

4. Then I suggest you go do LK 25HC without priests and paladins.
    The question was focused on Rdruid and Rshaman, not Priests and Paladins. The OP wanted to know which is the better of the 2, not which is the better of all, which he clearly states in his thread.

On-topic;

I main a druid, so I am going to be biased. Go druid, they are mana efficient, has a good tool kit, and has HoTs. :o Shaman has a similar view as well, but not so much on the HoT part. Plus if you ever get bored healing, you can Melee, or Ranged DPS, or even tank.

5. Yeah, guess I'll be leveling a Druid as main and a shammy on my spare time. Druid HoT are really cool to not play as one.

6. Depends on your style, you can raid heal as a shaman or tank heal. Druids are pretty bad at tank healing and are better at raid healing imo. Both can get the job done

7. Then I suggest you go do LK 25HC without priests and paladins.

Did LK 25hc a lot of time then dont try to teach something.

8. Resto Druid - king of AoE heals, weak in tank heal (even when focused on it)
    Resto Shaman - vice-king with quite a good tank heal
    Disc Priest - a cherry on resto pie, while hard solo, when combined with resto healers make all AoE damage done by bosses irrelevant
    Holy Priest - vice-king of tank heal with some good AoE utilities
    Holy Paladin - king of tank heal, can spam 1sec spells to act as AoE but it would be a waste of awesome class

9. Are Holy priest still bad mana-wise at End Game?
    I know healers should not gear their characters with pure mana regen gear because of lacking throughput. But still if someone gear Holy priest with pure mana regen gear would he have mana problems?
    On paper it looks that Holy should not have mana problems with a lot of spirit but in reality I see that a lot of priests run out of mana really fast and at the end of encounter barely have anything left. I know you can say encounter was successful if everyone is alive and you are mana dry at the end, it doesnt matter. But I just want to know if it is possible to end hard fights with like half mana like other healers can do.
    Edited: November 13, 2015

10. Did LK 25hc a lot of time then dont try to teach something.

if you did, you would know that hpala and discis are the best, where the heck do oyu get the idea of rdruid and healshamis to be the top? nobody can top those two

11. if you did, you would know that hpala and discis are the best, where the heck do oyu get the idea of rdruid and healshamis to be the top? nobody can top those two
    There is no best healer. Every healer has its role.
    Hpala is a terrible raid healer but a awesome tank healer.
    Resto druide is a terrible tank healer but a awesome raid healer.
    Resto shami is a hybrid. He is good in healing the tank or the raid.

12. there are best healers, its just a fact that, as an example, disci is utterly op in icc or whole wotlk. u think u will kill lk hc without one disci? good luck trying :)

13. you sir not know much about end game healing.
    iwhere the heck do oyu get the idea of rdruid and healshamis to be the top?
    Recount/Skada -> healing done...
    but yeah, while playing hpala u like to post overhealing done cos its better to heal just 1 person with large numbers even when he doesnt need it - that's so pro.
    nobody can top those two
    i can (many times did) top both of them in Healing done, while your paladin will be last in list.

just saying...

14. Disco priests with BiS gear are awesome, power world shield absorbs allow raid grps to ignore some raid mechanics :D

15. If done right resto shamans will almost always be at the top of the charts

12 Last