1. 70s BG turned into a war

For the past weeks, it was pugs, and since market changed most of the good guys just went for a break. Today, one paladin shows up and a slew of strong twinks just came out of nowhere and we have more than 8+ BGs, today. What happen, people are in the mood for 70s again?

I'd like to add Valance Keep, Northend, was hit extremely hard today as well and was on lockdown during and when there isn't 70s BG.
    Edited: December 4, 2015

2. It also got real out of nowhere. Alliance won by objective play but soon Horde just took over and won constantly. It came to a point where Alliance players just went hiding behind rocks, houses, trees, and bushes, just so they won't run into any Horde overpowering them.

The Paladin's name is Rflow and those tough guys were right when they said this guy would come back and BG will start up again. He, and a few other high ranked 70s, cleaned house with Purple Haze lol, they were hiding half of the BG or remain ghosts :D

EDIT:

I'd like to add that there needs to be a post of alternative gear to counter people like Rflow and more. Someone people gave up because market is don, but at the same time, forgetting the other great items out there as placement holders current BiS. There are other nice blues and epics out there, people are too lazy to look and or craft them.

3. bg bug queue

marketplace doom

no old raids

the only ones who care are die hards or people that enjoy the pain of gettting to wait and over and over

4. Rflow finally back? Gsus that took so damn long.

5. Cleaned house with purple haze? Purple haze is dead, there is only one player online, so i dont know who they cleaned the house with but it sure aint purple haze . They prolly rekt some noobs. Alliance did win a few bgs, and their raid on valliance keep quickly wiped. I dont know why do people feel the need to glorify Rflow and the horde

6. And i forgot to mention, everytime 70's raids valliance keep they always make sure to bring a hidden level 90 when things go wrong (example; retaliation of undergears or the arrival of other twinks)

7. Cleaned house with purple haze? Purple haze is dead, there is only one player online, so i dont know who they cleaned the house with but it sure aint purple haze . They prolly rekt some noobs. Alliance did win a few bgs, and their raid on valliance keep quickly wiped. I dont know why do people feel the need to glorify Rflow and the horde

Haze were doing well until the narrow minded hero of the horde showed up, literally in one wsg, Alliance were getting beat so hard that they went into hiding behind the rocks, trees and houses of the gulch and I think one of the Horde said he spared them as the flow continued to cut away into a killing spree of 68/7, that's how bad it was and like 4-5 Haze members were fighting the Horde, among them was Ztara i think who was trying, but failed. The keep will always be attacked by that guild, non-stop as it was back then.

The reason everyone thinks of Rflow the star is because back then it was just twisted naaru, Twinks on steroids and Still Not Prepared, they had just formed guilds and brought back 70s with kavidoz and were dominating the Horde. Then Rflow show up and was in crap greens and fought with Naaru and soon he became a major annoyance and the loud mouth of the twinking community, and horde dominated since out of nowhere, taking members of naaru, tos and nanao's guild with him. It came to a point he HAD a bodyguard by the name of shieldtowin who was always with him. We think of him as the Deadpool of 70s still. Tbh tho, we didn't know Rflow was even around until those Steroid Twinks talked about him all of a sudden and out of no where BGs turned into a deathmatch. The guy is crazy, clearing keep isn't enough because he comes back agin and again and again until the zone is his, he ran out Stormborn people too.

Alliance is doomed once kaz, rflow, red pan, myth, jion, valo, etc, the oldies teaming up for those kind of BG just like back then. Rflow is stupid, boastful fool, an annoyance and a d-bag at times, but hey, that red pally is the star that connecting twinking and ensuing rivalries, drama, and conspiracies lol, that dummy earn my respect.

Alliance now, formerly twinkletwinklelittlestar member

It had to be done
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxXEPk3dzFg
    Edited: December 6, 2015 Reason: GET REKT YOU KNOW ITS TRUE

8. Well it is easy to deter Horde from Alliance here.
    Despite the rivalries and such or whatever, I'm just glad 70 is getting a breathe of life since it's been a while.