1. No more Quest Sholazar

I guys, i'm experiencing an issue right now.... im in Sholazar bassin stuck at 50% xp of my lvl 76 and no more quest. The only quest i have is [A Mammoth Undertaking] which is bugged. and i cant find any more quest in the map. maybe i missed a quest spot idk.. any help ll be appreicate.

2. Do you have quests in Zul Drak or Grizzlyhills ?

3. A guildie just got the sholazar basin quest achievement, so there must be at least 75 working quest.

4. Use an item in your inv that look like hands armour it summons a guy with a chain quest

5. there is a chain starting at dalaran if im not mistaken to find some dwarf in a crash site in sholazar and then it unlocks some quests (all the hunting quests i think). second im lvl 74 (end of the lvl) and i didnt even start zuldrak, how did u miss so much till sholazar?

6. I had to do like 20-30 quest in previous zone that i forgoten to reach lvl 77... after that i went back to Sholazar and did Freya chain quest.

7. now stuck at 79....

- 0 quest available in storm peak

- 0 quest available in icecrown

kind of epic warmane fail there... no offense. ;P

8. and how do you think other people managed to get to 80? though the server isn't perfect don't blame it for your own shortcomings when it comes to questing

9. Dude, I'm 80 and I barely touched Storm Peaks and Icecrown...
    git gud

10. now stuck at 79....

- 0 quest available in storm peak

- 0 quest available in icecrown

kind of epic warmane fail there... no offense. ;P
    You simple dont know how quest works. If you do loremaster in every zone, and yes you can make them, because many players did. You should be 80 lv at start of sholazar basin, leveling just on quests, like many players did, just on quest skiping basicly two zones.

So its your fail not warmane. Because you cant do something, this dont mean something is not working.