1. RDF totally broken?

Um....Has nobody else noticed that the RDF system is completely broken? Is everyone blind? There is no ticket about it even on the bug tracker...

Basically, even after a full hour has passed, the RDF system will NEVER actually put you with a group if you que for a specific dungeon (normal or heroic). The only way to get it to pop is by selecting the random dungeon option, and even that takes 45 minutes to an hour to pop, even though there are hundreds of players actively trying to que up with other random people. Means you literally have to spam global chat until you make a group of 5 people yourself and then you can que up...Very annoying because people on this realm don't appear to be particularity bright individuals so I'd rather the realm take care of placing me with them than me having to look for them myself.

Another example is if someone leaves or gets disconnected from your group once you are already in a dungeon, it takes the person 10 minutes to actually get kicked from the group but even after that, attempting to put your group back into the que for a different 5th player is completely broken...After an hour, it will never assign you anyone so again, you have to spam around and manually invite someone. 9/10 times you can't be bothered with that though and you just finish the dungeon with 4 players instead...

These have all probably been problems since January 2015 (Moltdown) but nobody has noticed them nor reported them on the bug tracker?? No wonder the Cata realms are abandoned, the player base is blind....

2. The playerbase is not blind, but they went around that.

/join global, invite players until you have a full group and then queue up. That`s how people are doing it.

3. RDF work, but problem is: 0 players in RDF or very low :P because players using /global chat
    And yes, RDF is tested, I was in RDF many times alone without party and work

4. ^But how long did it take? with a population of 2000+ when I play, it should pop within 10min. Most people on the realm are doing PvE instead of PvP.

Yes, using global chat is the workaround but it is also full of aids so annoying to use....I'd much rather do other **** while a group is automatically found for me at the press of a button.

And yes, I'm that lazy :) Have you ever tried to put an RDF group together? Then don't knock.

5. No one uses it.. Just use global...