1. Humiliation for the Horde

I do not understand how you can afford such an imbalance between DONORS ...

The Horde is humiliated in Nelterion beastly.

ALL TIME....

and the admins??
    http://gph.is/1TpRqo4

2. And for the love of God, will someone ever ban Azeiko & Dyang? These two bots have been destroying horde bg's since the beginning of Neltharion.
    And whoever controls them, I hope you're reading this. You're a ****ing *****. They must be capped to the teeth, why will you not buy them cata gear??? They've been full ruthless without gems or enchants for SO LONG NOW! What the actual **** are you doing with them?

3. I do not understand how you can afford such an imbalance between DONORS ...

ALL TIME....

and the admins??
    You won against a random pug Or what? I dont get The point :P

4. You won against a random pug Or what? I dont get The point :P
    I think he means that there's a lot more donors on alliance, he's the person named Larissa on horde team.

Edit: You didn't lose that bg because they we're "donors" but because your own group was most likely garbage. Plus 2 bots which doesn't really help at all. There's just as many donors on horde.
    Edited: January 13, 2016

5. I think he means that there's a lot more donors on alliance, he's the person named Larissa on horde team :p
    *facepalm* So used to ppl bash and being proud on forum so didnt think bout that. @Zyon14, do not simply solo que. The score looks other way around If ur in a good premade :)

6. *facepalm* So used to ppl bash and being proud on forum so didnt think bout that.
    Everyone fails sometimes :D

@zyon14 Its all ok buddy, you are in a random group agaisnt a premade. Better matches will come :3

7. My char is Dorado, the screenshot is account .. With Larissa is my gilrfriend: 3

The point is very simple ..
    They did not play in Neltherion ?? entering any BG ...
    .. 9 or 10 Horde lost ..
    only premades? Sad as the only method that someone wins something ..

and those who can not even do that because they are new 85
    They do not think about the other people?

@TwoEasy
    is annoying your speech.
    and the way you express yourself

really. They do not realize the imbalance that exists in the server?

8. @TwoEasy
    is annoying your speech.
    *BANG*

9. @TwoEasy
    is annoying your speech.
    How was my "speech" possibly annoying? You made a thread, looking for answers and I was simply telling you the truth.
    I am well aware of the alliance premade you fought and they were obviously much better geared than your team overall, and there was simply nothing you could do about it here. This happens to alliance very often aswell I can assure you. In the future I recommend you to gather a full group before queueing, you'll find it easier.

Seeing 2 bots almost topping the horde damage is beyond me.

Haha don't... I got roasted :( *booho*

10. They must be capped to the teeth, why will you not buy them cata gear??? They've been full ruthless without gems or enchants for SO LONG NOW! What the actual **** are you doing with them?

Hahahahahahaha, 10/10 would lol again

.....but no.

11. Hahahahahahaha, 10/10 would lol again

.....but no.
    What if I told you that post wasn't meant to be funny?

12. I do not understand how you can afford such an imbalance between DONORS ...

ALL TIME....

and the admins??
    Neltharion is death and both factions QQ about losing all the time.

I was random bg fan, but after playing rated bg in retail, I'm realizing of the lack of competitiveness on random bgs (And that I've won the majority). If you queue alone, 80% of times it's just luck, if you play in premade, 80% of the time you will abuse of enemy team.

Rated bg are infinitely more strategic and fun, I just wish that there was no alliance vs alliance in rated. BGS should always be alliance vs horde.
    Edited: January 14, 2016

13. Rated bg are infinitely more strategic and fun, I just wish that there was no alliance vs alliance in rated. BGS should always be alliance vs horde.
    there's no alliance vs alliance rated bg here...
    So if its infinitely more strategic and fun, make a group and let us know?

14. trashboats bestest pleyer on all sevrer. cam dual me noobs. 100k duel lets go. i am 3.7k rated multi super ultra mega wombo combo super gladior! (RETAIL GLAD) retail yes. i haev been 500:0 in 3v3 and 2v2. u tink u are good? only i can say who is good and who not so good. only after u dal me i say if u gad or bad. trashboats best. ps. sorry for bad england.

15. there's no alliance vs alliance rated bg here...
    So if its infinitely more strategic and fun, make a group and let us know?
    If you read my post, I said I'm playing rated bg in RETAIL.

12 Last