1. Future of store on Lordaeron

I'm a disappointed retail player and so I decided to level up a char on a WotlK private serv. I choosed to try Ragnaros just to have an idea and remember the basics of that period.
    After a while I realized that many players are wearing high end PvE items because they can buy them at shop. I checked the PvP ladder and see that there are only melee human with BiS hero trinkets + Shadowmourne. So I stoped because I know it will be unplayable without spending 300+ euro.

So before I start leveling on a x1 serv I wanted to know if they plan to make Shadowmourne and all hero stuff obtainable through store like on other serv. I''ve no problem to get recked by a legit full BiS geared who deserve them, but not by all 13 year old humans with dad's Mastercard.

MemorieZ
    Lets say not but maybe in few years yes. If your dad cant give you his credit card you can always get a job and donate to get some thank you coins and buy shadowmourne. ČIRS

3. I'm a disappointed retail player and so I decided to level up a char on a WotlK private serv. I choosed to try Ragnaros just to have an idea and remember the basics of that period.
    After a while I realized that many players are wearing high end PvE items because they can buy them at shop. I checked the PvP ladder and see that there are only melee human with BiS hero trinkets + Shadowmourne. So I stoped because I know it will be unplayable without spending 300+ euro.

So before I start leveling on a x1 serv I wanted to know if they plan to make Shadowmourne and all hero stuff obtainable through store like on other serv. I''ve no problem to get recked by a legit full BiS geared who deserve them, but not by all 13 year old humans with dad's Mastercard.
    So far the coin store is very limited, and there are no point store as there is on the other realms.

No point store
    Limited coin store:
    - No character level boosts
    - No profession boosts
    - No realm transfer
    - No character rename
    - No heirlooms
    - No legendary items

Looks like Shadowmourne won't be sold in the store, atleast thats what I found on the info topic.

4. So far the coin store is very limited, and there are no point store as there is on the other realms.

No point store
    Limited coin store:
    - No character level boosts
    - No profession boosts
    - No realm transfer
    - No character rename
    - No heirlooms
    - No legendary items

Looks like Shadowmourne won't be sold in the store, atleast thats what I found on the info topic.

They sell name changes, faction changes, and re customs and all naxx gear atm. I predict they will sell Ulduar gear too.

Just be aware that you may be killed by someone who didn't earn their gear but instead bought it.

5. They sell name changes, faction changes, and re customs and all naxx gear atm. I predict they will sell Ulduar gear too.

Just be aware that you may be killed by someone who didn't earn their gear but instead bought it.
    Only 10 man gear, no 25-man. So item level 200 stuff aka 5-man heroic dungeon gear.

6. Lets say not but maybe in few years yes. If your dad cant give you his credit card you can always get a job and donate to get some thank you coins and buy shadowmourne. ČIRS
    Or it's because I have a job that I won't spend 300e for something I'm not sure to enjoy. And I don't speak for myself only, some people can't put that amount in a video game, so it's unfair. If I play on Lordaeron and enjoy, I will make a donation because I can. But I don't expect that donation give me so hudge advantage. I think they should only allow you to upgrade stuff at the required ilevel to begin raid the actual tier.

Valanyr, Shadowmourne and some hero trinket are really gamebreaking in PvP, so that's why I 'd like to know if they're going to pop in shop. And more than this, it also breaks the "Blizzlike" spirit if you see the best game items at each street corner.

7. Gotta add im really worried about this too... Smourne should never be added to shop, not for 100 euro not for 5000 euro..

8. First, how do you know they donated for all that? SMourne is the only item in the game that can't be obtained without donating, if we don't count the tiny chance Warmane added for it to drop, just to annoy players.

Second, these items won't be available any time soon, not until they open ICC on Lordaeron. Even so, the player will need to have a lower tier item in order to get the higher.

Regarding SMourne availability on Lordaeron, I hope that Warmane will finally fix the quest chain...

9. Or it's because I have a job that I won't spend 300e for something I'm not sure to enjoy. And I don't speak for myself only, some people can't put that amount in a video game, so it's unfair. If I play on Lordaeron and enjoy, I will make a donation because I can. But I don't expect that donation give me so hudge advantage. I think they should only allow you to upgrade stuff at the required ilevel to begin raid the actual tier.

Valanyr, Shadowmourne and some hero trinket are really gamebreaking in PvP, so that's why I 'd like to know if they're going to pop in shop. And more than this, it also breaks the "Blizzlike" spirit if you see the best game items at each street corner.
    Rofl, "blizzlike" is with shadowmourne and valanyr(that epic mace for healers 1#) it were obtainable on retail,same is here but here you must donate to get one,or you want all stuffs fixed so all dks pals and warrs can farm shadowmourne?
    I don't think you want that.
    And yes! Game breaking or not,play wise gear wise,if you think skill is everything in pvp,well i suggest you to learn more about wotlk "pvp" if i go combination pvp gears + pve trinkets maybe rings and wep,i beat any full pvp geared!So that's why know how to gear.
    "The perfect set of items in pvp,must be something between pvp gears and pve gears, heroic items(ofsets,rings or hell wep and trinkets) with wrathful set minimum 4/5. items CANT FAIL!! ;D
    Edited: February 22, 2016

10. I suggest you not to start topics like this with this attitude because all you gonna get is gm's wrath and ban...

things for sure need clarification, what will be or not gonna be in store. As server description says now there is not going te be mourne and mace in store.

11. There has been a reply somewhere, long ago (too long ago to search it for you... if you want search through Obnoxious his posts), stating that legendary will NEVER come ingame. Also stating that changing name/race change things is NOT the same as legendary selling.

BiS gear won't be for sale.